Rps needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley Smith

As i have not been active for a while on this site and im trying to get back in to my role playing again im looking forn people who can rp with my characters. All of my characters are nice and easy to get along with so there should be no trouble there. Im looking for rps for Riley Smith, Mark Stone and Logan Stone. If you want more in depth detils about any of the characters then just drop me a pm and il get back to you :)

I have Briar Rowan who may like to meet Riley (what shop does he own?) the reason is pretty obvious, i would think
I have Praneil Patil a seventh year beaux who could possibly RP with logan if you want.
and maybe professor Elvera le Fey for someone if you want
there are links to each of them in the siggie.

Riley owns dervish and banges, They may already know each other because Riley may have taught her defense again the dark arts when he was a professor
That could work, they could easily meet around school,
I will be away over christmas though so wont be able to reply to anything o if you want il pm you when im back and then we can start on the rps :)

okay, maybe briar would go into his shop over the break (if you are back by then)
that would be good if they met around beaux, maybe in a little once the holidays are all over and done with.
hope that you have a good christmas wherever you are going

Hey Laura! ^_^
I can offer Solenn Goldameir as a friend for Riley or Mark, then Mizelea for Logan as they go to the same school. Solenn is also a shopkeeper like Riley and well Mark is suitable for Solenn as well. Do tell me what you think. :)

heyy laura
i can rp with michael or wolfie if you want

I can offer Johanna Murray who is a twenty year old Frech woman who is currently a ministry official.She is a nice girl who is only really starting to make her own way in life now.So maybe they could meet up somehwere and become friends?

Johanna ^_^

I can offer James up for a roleplay he attends Beaux and so he would be better suited for Logan as a friend

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back