Rps anyone? :r

Status
Not open for further replies.
</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Mintzy

I'll start one, probably tomorrow, cause it's almost midnight here in our place as well.. :r :D
<i>
</i>

</SIZE></COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">Mintzy

Alright! Good morninght as well then.. :p
<i>
</i>

Hey Raze!

I have quite a few chastise I can offer:

Alexis & Devlin

Already in an RP so please reply??

Phoenix & Devlin

Phoenix is a girl who never smiles. She is of pureblood (pending) and is a bright witch. She can appear quite snappy and horrid but if your her friend she's really nice.

Mintzy
Here, I don't know if it's good though.. I don't know what else to write.. :r :D

Sorry for the late reply, i kind of lost the answer in all the other posts :lol:

Maria and Isobel
Sounds great to me :) So they will be friends then right??

Sophia and Alice
Again, sounds good :D Yeh, that was kind of what i was thinking of :p RP then??

Devlin and Danielle
Good then :) Yeh, with the family thing, i have, but i skipped like pages 3 - 7 :r so my posts
might not make sense :p I was thinking, because they aren't sure of where they stand with each
other, it could be pretty awkward with it all, but then they become closer perhaps???

Devlin and Jack
Fair enough then :p Jack would probably try and diffuse the tension, because he is starting to calm
off himself now and would recognise anger issues in someone else. As long, as you don't get rid of
all my attempts to be nice, then thats fine with me... :) haha ;)

So yeh, im glad that these ideas sound good :D

Would you like me to start any of the topics?

Kate
:hug:

<i>
</i>
Here is the post for Alice and Sophia: :)

Im sorry to say that none of the others will go to that length :jesse: I just have a lot of time on my hands
at the current moment, so spent a while getting my muse together.

How do you want to do the others? Do you want me to start the one between Devlin and Jack, and then
you could do the other two? I have an idea for Devlin and Jack, of how they could meet, so i will see, but
if you wanted to do that one above another, i really don't mind :p

Kate
:hug:
<i>
</i>

Kate

Thanks! I'll make the other two so, it would be really great
if you make the one for Devlin and Jack.. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back