Rps anyone? :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devlin Howard

Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
</SIZE></COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">Hi there! Well, I got some time off from school now, so, it means that I'll have mor etime here in HNZ, great! :D , so yeah, since I would have nothing to do, I would like to involve my characters in any thread or topic that you guys can suggest, so yeah, here's the list! :r

Fayt Aurelious (Parselmouth)
Fayt is a first year slytherin. He's often portrayed as an emotionless and cold kid who never cares for anyone aside from his twin sister. However, he can act like a lenient and cheerful individual if he wanted to as well. He often uses harsh words and is too honest for his own good. Fayt always strives to get everything that he wanted, no matter what the mean is, he'll do it just so he'll succeed.

Maria Leingod (Part-Veela)
1st year, Slytherin. Maria is an enigmatic girl. She is secretive and intelligent. Despite her occasionally antagonistic traits, she can be really friendly is she dares to. Secretly, Maria is very fond of sweets and her room is full of stuffed animals.

Sophia Leingod (part-veela)
Sophia is Maria's twin. She enjoys cooking, cleaning, and basically everything that is considered very feminine, however, she's not really that girly. She's doesn't even consider gender as something that domineers her. She's quite funny as well, often dense and a bit talkative, but she's really kind.

Ryuuji Tsukino (Metamorphmagus)
1st year, Ravenclaw. Ryuuji is almost always seen with a calm and content expression on his face, with his eyes seemingly closed from lightly smiling. He has this strong desire to succeed and he would do anything necessary to achieve his goals, so long as he's not hurting anyone else. He's also into sports, that he wouldn't hesitate to participate in any sports activity. He is commonly thought to be sadistic because of his unusual sense of humor, but he's kind and very protective of his loved ones.

Vayne Rozeleouxe
2nd year, Gryffindor. Well, Vayne here is supposed to be my main, but lately, he had been outshone by Fayt and Ryuuji. :( Anyways, Vayne is unassuming, laid back, eternally good natured and always smiling with a philosophical wisdom and maturity which betray his external appearance. He likes to do things that he is interested in, and he wants realize his dreams in a natural way. When there's something that he is unwilling to do, he always refuse with the greatest gentleness and patience. No one knows his true feelings on such occasions, unless he is in rage. As a matter of fact, Vayne is good at settling disputes and creating a harmonious atmosphere around him.

Devlin Howard (Pure blood)
16 years old, Durmstrang. Devlin is probably my meanest character as of now. He used to study at Hogwarts scotland but had decided to transfer to Durmstarng, mainly because he wanted to study Dark arts. He's very quiet but very dangerous, if anyone annoys him, he'll blast and will be casting spells at whatever's in front of him. He is quick to lose his temper and is very vicious when angry. He's often dubbed as a devil by his own sister.

Andrew Huberta (Pure Blood)
34 years of age. Andrew works in the ministry. He also acts like a king and merely views everyone else as his pawn. He hates muggle borns and he thinks that only those who are pure could use magic. He's very harsh as well. He's a perfectionist.

So yeah, for all of them, I need friends, enemies... anything really.. I'm open to any suggestion. :r As for Maria and Sophia, I need a family for them, a brother or a sister would do. :r THANKS!
<i>
</i>

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="deeppink">Hey Raze :hug:

Ok, so i can offer a few characters incase we haven't got enough roleplays going already :p

So we have Fayt and Alice roleplaying, and i think thats going fine,

Maria and Isobel
They seem alike in character and could easily be good/best friends if they tried. I was thinking
that they could get along from the start, because neither of them seem to be the sort of
forgiving character if the other did them wrong.

Sophia and Alice
I was thinking that they seem quite similar and could perhaps meet when they despair over their
evil relations who made it into Slytherin.... They could be good friends and perhaps Sophia
could teach Alice to relax a little more and become less girly. In her nice nature, i think that only
Sophia could accomplice this difficult task :p

Devlin Howard and Danielle Howard
They are siblings, me having just made Danielle. She is the female twin and is pure evil, preferring
to use words to get at people rather than physical actions. It could be through a family meeting or
a letter once she comes to the school, and he could support her perhaps???

Devlin and Jack
Jack is slightly older than Devlin, but could play the part of a mentor if you wanted. Jack has a secret
obsession with the dark arts, and it would satisfy his thirst for that with being around someone evil. I
think that they would get on well and perhaps Jack could teach him to control his anger because Jack
had to learn that the hard way.

So yeh, i hope i have been of some assistance to you :p

Let me know what you think,

Thanks,

Kate
:)
<i>
</i>

Vayne Rozeleouxe and James Slick:
Vayne is a year older than James, but they would get along greatly. They might be pretty good friends.

Paul Gemstone and Fayt Aurelious:
They might get along alright, even though Paul has anger issues and might get mad at Fayt once in a while for no reason at all. They might work out as friends.

i have a fourth year Ravenclaw i can offer as a friend to Ryuuji Tsukino. He is called Logan Stone and they share a lot of the same qualities, wanting to reach their goals in life, being laid back and caring. Well they are in the same house so are bound to have some matching qualities about their personality. Also Logan play Quidditch as as Ryuuji likes sport that is a conversation starter right there. As he is only a first year Logan could be like a mentor or a big brother figure to him if your up for that

</FONT></SIZE>
Kate xD
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"></COLOR>

<COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Palatino Linotype">Maria & Isobel
Yeah, I'm thinking about the same thing. They could get along since Maria is only really kind when it comes to her sister, but other than that, she gets easily irritated. So RP? :D

Sophia & Alice
That sounds great, Sophia is sad about being separated from Maria and since Alice is Isobel's cousin, perhaps they could talk about the two of them? :r

Devlin & Danielle
Definitely good, :p Yeah, as siblings, they should really RP ne? By the way, had you posted in the family topic for them yet?

Devlin & Jack
Devlin has anger management issues, so Jack could probably help a lot. :D Just want to remind you though, Devlin is really hot headed, so there might be a lot of tension between them at first. :r

Adrian

Vayne & James
Right, so, how do you think will they meet?

Fayt & Paul
Fayt doesn't have any male friends at the moment, so yeah, sure. :D by the way, sorry if the topic between Paul and Maria fell of a while back. :r

Laura

Ryuuji & Logan
a big brother or a mentor figure would be good, so shall we start a thread for them? :D

Thank you guys! :D :)

~Raze
<i>
</i>

Vayne and James:
They could meet at the Gryffindor common room?

Raze, it's been along time since we've been in a plot together :p

Sophia and Kayden
I actually have been avoiding Kayden lately because my friend is suppose to have come and taken him from me. But considering he is very shy I can see getting a thread together with you between the two hufflepuffs..

Ruuyji and Georgiana
Georgiana is the girlfriend of Logan Stone, and basically all her friends have became Ravenclaws because of it, but it'd be nice to have some friends younger then her since she's so outgoing I can't see why she wouldn't go up and talk to a first year..

Vanye and Georgiana
THey actually sound very similar and could most likely get along very well if they ever ended up meeting, considering Vanye sort of knows Kayden from the different birthday parties and the two are in the same house it could be very likely for them to meet and share their peace making ways..

Devlin and Adalyn
Adalyn is a very rock and roll type of girl, she has plenty of anger issues herself. She is the singer of a band that performs in the pits of the dungeon on the weekends during school so they don't get caught. This basically means she hangs around 7th and 6th years most of her time and avoid others her own age, so she'd be more comfortable around him seeing he's a 6th year.

Devlin and Maximilian
Considering they are both in their 6th year it'd be likely for them to share classes and they could become friends and he could end up being one of those guys that Devlin maybe is just calm around since Max is a very quiet relaxed guy who spends his free time designing clothing most of which his sister wears..

Well let me know what ya think. and remembering you don't have to say yes to everything i don't want to overload you with posting :p xD

Adrian

Vayne & James
Sure, can you start the topic though? If not, then I will instead. :r

Steph

I can't choose, they all sounds good to me.. xD :D

Who would you like to RP first then?

But with Devlin & Max
I think it sounds great, Devlin needs some peace time for himelf :r :D

~Raze

Yay I'm Purple!! Haha sorry moment for myself there :p

Well I've been doing alot more with my Durmstrang students lately..so those would get the most replies from me and I check Georgiana everyday so if you wanted to pick one of those to rp that'd be nice and we can always start more later on once the first wave of them start to die out :p

I like Max and Devlin as well. Of course Adalyn could be around in that thread as well if you wanted, I've been trying to figure out a way to get them in thread together where I don't have to rp with myself xD

Steph

haha.. yeah, you're purple. :r

Anyways, back to the topic.. :D

Ryuuji & Georgiana would sound good, especially if Logan would be the older-brotehr figure for him.. . :r

Devlin & Max/Adalyn
Sure, would you like to start the topic, or shall I?

Laura
Sure, that would be awesome.. :D

Adrian

great! Thank you! :D

</COLOR></FONT>
Devlin and Dianna​
<i>
</i>
<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="midnightblue">Dianna is also Durmstrang 6th Year, and very happy, and geeky. Perhaps Devlin could pick on Diana, about liking Comic Books? Devlin could see her Batman comic, and start laughing at her. Normally she won't care but, if he does go to far, she may lose it and freak out. She will start Hurting him too if you want.

Would you mind making one for them :)

James

Sure, Dianna would be a good enemy or more so, someone that he can bully. But, I don't think that she can hurt him that easily though, cause when Devlin's angry, he'll cast spells at everything around him, which might have been a bit dangerous for Dianna seeing that they were at school and that he can freely use magic as much as he want. :r

Laura

Thanks!

Steph

Sure, I'll start one right away. :D

Hi Raze! :p
I have tiny bit of a question about Devlin. Is he interested in having a love life other than being mean? Thanks ;)
- -Mintzy​
<i>
</i>

Steph

Here is the link, I hope it's not that lame.. haha.. :D

Mintzy

I think so, if there was one girl who could influence him a lot then yeah, I think he'll fall for someone who was different from the others out there, someone who's not really that judgmental and can take his outbursts as well as stand up against him when needed be.. :r

Ooh. I have Mizelea Brooks, Although she's quite young she's ready for anything.
Well she's a pocket full of sunshine, bubbly and will take every insult with a smiling face.
She's used to anger management and stuff. I can give you more details if you want to.So any reactions? ^_^

</SIZE></COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000"><SIZE size="50">Mintzy

I think that sounds good, Devlin would probably be frustrated that she won't get affected by his snide remarks against her.. :r she'll probably be one of the few that he was calm around.. :D How old was she again? ^_^
<i>
</i>

13 she'll be 14 soon. xD . So what do you think about it?
I mean what kind of relationship will they share?

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Mintzy

He'll probably annoy her first, but seeing that he's not really affecting her at all, probably they can become friends, cause he'll probably respect her for being not afraid of him. And if turns out well, probably something more then? :r What do you think? ^_^ :lol:
<i>
</i>

Yeah I think that would be best, let's just take our time for the two.
Mind starting one, my eyes are all sleepy now and It's past midnight here. So Thanks! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back