Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
It would be the last Halloween Feast that Alexis would be attending. She had saved this particular dress for this special event. She had told @Xavier Mackintosh about her dress and she was even surprised that he had a suit to match. What he would be, she did not know. Her boyfriend just told her that it would be a surprise. So here she was at the entrance to the great hall, waiting for her favorite person to arrive. She was also told to meet him there and that they would enter the hall together.

Xavier was really looking forward to his last Halloween event at the school, as he knew he would make the most of it and hopefully have the most fun out of all the ones he had in the past. He was going with Alexis, and she had been excited about it, so excited in fact that she had told him what she was planning to wear. This had given Xavier an idea of what to wear too and he wanted it to be a nice surprise for his girlfriend. When he had finished getting ready, the hufflepuff headed to meet Alexis at the entrance to the great hall and smiled when his eyes landed on her. "Surprise," he grinned, twirling around in his outfit. "You ready to go?"

Alexis did not take notice of a student wearing a royal suit until he was close enough. Xavier was breathtakingly handsome. And he matched her costume too! The Ravenclaw laughed, her eyes twinkling in delight. "Xavier! A surprise indeed." The smile stayed on her lips. "Ready when you are, my King.", she teased, giving him a playful curtsy.

Xavier kept the grin on his face when Alexis seemed happy about the surprise. They were matching and that was exactly what Xavier had planned. He was just glad that he was able to ask his father to owl a costume over, and when he had first seen it it had been perfect. The seventh year bent down and kissed his girlfriend’s hand before he gestured for her to lead the way. "After you, my lady," he said with a wink.​

Alexis could not stop the small laughter at her boyfriend's gesture. How he managed to get a costume in time for the event, she had no idea. But she surely appreciated the gesture. Taking her place beside him, she threaded her arm through his as they made their way inside. "This surely beats our other Halloween costumes.", she commented.

"I agree, I think we have made quite the impression," he chuckled, glancing at Alexis with a mischievous expression in his eye. He linked arms with her as they entered the great hall, and then said, "Are you thinking what I’m thinking?" Xavier briefly glanced at the snacks table and back at Alexis. That was something about him that had never changed.​

Alexis was already enjoying the evening. "Well, we seem to be dressed for some kind of ball instead of a Halloween Feast." Some students were looking at their direction when they entered. Others were either dancing or having some rounds of snacks. At the sight of the snack tables, she was about to tell Xavier that when their eyes met and he asked the exact same thing. Her smile brightened, nodding excitedly. "Snacks it is." She knew he would go for food.

Xavier nodded, thinking the exact same thing. "Now we know what to wear for any possible, future formal events," he announced, in an attempt to make a joke. It would be fun if they actually did get to dress up with these specific costumes again sometime. He grinned, and took her hand before leading her to the food section. "You look beautiful, by the way."

Alexis squeezed his arm affectionately. "We still have Yule Ball and Valentines' Dance. Are you suggesting we still wear these? People will start to suspect we are some kind of royalty now.",she replied as a comeback. She actually loved their costumes and made her feel regal beside him. The moment he complimented her, she could not stop the blush from creeping up her face. Almost four years of dating would never change how her heart sped up with his sweet gestures. "Thank you. You look handsome tonight.",she returned the compliment in a shy voice. "More handsome."

At the mention of both dances that they were yet to have, Xavier laughed, thinking that it sounded much more ridiculous out loud. "Oh, no, I meant like, years from now, maybe," he said, then shook his head as if he were truly kidding. "But it would just be nice to keep these, don’t you think? Maybe have a fashion show or two," he grinned as he looked down at Alexis. Well, it wouldn’t be too bad if others thought they were royalty but he doubted anyone actually would. "Why thank you," he said with a small bow, before he bent down, cupped her face in his hands and gave her a peck on the lips. "Care for a dance, m’lady?" he asked after a few moments, vaguely aware of a slow song that just came on.​

Alexis laughed. "I'm just teasing,love." She was already eyeing the food selection when Xavier suggested keeping the clothes. "Of course. They are good memories. We should keep it." It would be a good story to tell in the future, that was for sure. Her laugh echoed again at his bow but stopped short when he cupped her face for a sweet kiss. Blush colored her cheeks as she stared into his eyes. Asked to dance, she eagerly nodded. "The pleasure is mine,my King." The song that played was a slow one and it somehow fit to the theme of their costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back