Rowena Catcher

A

Anonymous

Rowena travelled out onto the lawn of Hogwarts with her new book from Flourish and Blotts. She saw lots of people out there but chose a spot under a nice old tree. One particular group of wet students gave her a chuckle. That boy looked like the one in Gladrags who had so blatantly flirted with her. Just as she had thought, the was a giant tease.

What a beautiful hot day it was as she settled back against the tree to check out her new book.

I wonder if anyone will come and speak to me...she thought to herself.

Liz saw a girl sitting on the lawn. Maybe she knew her? Draco hadn't told Liz that Darla was coming to Hogwarts this year- a pleasant surprise, especially since she was sorted into Gryffindor.

Elizabeth walked over to the girl. "Hello," she said, holding out her hand, "Are you one of the first years?"

"Hi!" Rowena said. "Yes I am, does it show?"
Rowena was happy to see someone finally talk to her. She was beginning to think coming to Hogwarts was a big mistake.

"My name is Rowena, but you can call me Rowe if you want, I'm in Hufflepuff, what house are you in?"

Elizabeth smiled. "Liz Malfoy, Gryffindor." she said.

She sat down next to Rowena. "So what do you like?" she asked, grinning.

Cool, though Rowena, someone is talking to me!
"I like reading quite a bit, probably too much as my mother might say" Rowena said.

"What about yourself?"

Liz laughed. "You like to read and you're not a Ravenclaw? You must have a lot of that Hufflepuff compassion then." she grinned. "I like quidditch, potions, and pranks." Liz laughed. "I'm generally just a fun-loving young fool."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back