Closed Rough Days

Ares watched him eat his soup, he thought it would maybe be good to go do something else for a little bit while Dimitri ate so he wasn’t just watching him, but it was probably better to ensure that Dimitri wasn’t sick. He frowned with some concern as Dimitri down the whole bowl, ”Wow, slow down there, it’s not good to eat so fast,” he said with a slightly concerned tone. But Dimitri grabbed his shirt and then kissed him. Ares was a little surprised but easily began kissing back. His hands moved lightly to just be settled on Dimitri’s shirt, gripping that lightly. Ares could vaguely taste the tomato soup. He pulled away lightly but kept his eyes closed as the man rest his head against his. He took a little breath, biting the comment in reply that he was boring and not worth it and instead just took a breath, ”Okay you need to sleep,” he said. He grabbed his wand and the dirty dishes flew off. He straightened up slightly, ”Are you wanting to sleep here or in bed?” he asked.

Tri pouted a bit as Ares moved away, opening his eyes and whining softly as Ares said he needed to go to bed. "Nooo, dorogoy, I want to stay with you," he pouted, sitting back against the couch. "Besides, I am not even- not even-" Dimtri yawned, though he tried to fight it, and shook his head, rubbing his eyes. "I am not tired," he tried again, ignoring that he was lying in favor of wanting to stay close to Ares.

Ares rolled his eyes lightly at what Dimitri said but he decided it would be best to just go along with it. He hadn’t been intending to leave but he could stay closer than he’d thought. They had just shared a kiss and that meant that Dimitri really did want him around. He got up and moved to sit on the sofa, knowing that Dimitri could get in close to him though he didn’t do much to encourage any cuddling. He wanted some but he didn’t want to force Dimitri into it. He gave a little smile, ”Let me tell you a story and you can go to sleep as you listen,” he offered, ”Because even if you aren’t tired you need to rest,” Ares added, he thought a story was maybe a bit childish but it was all he could do to help him sleep.

Tri smiled as Ares shifted onto the couch and almost immediately Tri scooted closer, draping the blanket over the quidditch player, too, before wrapping around Ares and settling down his his head on the mans shoulder and his legs tucked beneath him, his arm draped over Ares's torso. He sighed softly and pressed a small kiss to Ares' neck, smiling. "Alright, dorogoy. I like stories," he offered, yawning and shutting his eyes as he nestled into the other man.

Ares remained still as Dimitri seemed to get himself settled into his side. He waited until it was clear that Dimitri was now comfortable before launching into a story. It had been a while since he had told anyone a story and he was sure that Dimitri could tell the disjointed nature of the story, the fact it lacked quite a bit but got better the more he was saying. He found the rhythm of what he was trying to say and that certainly helped. Eventually he noted that Dimitri had fallen asleep and just let himself sit there and be the pillow that he needed and eventually Ares dropped off the sleep too. After all he’d been pretty busy.

Tri was settled in happily against Ares, and he listened eagerly to the story. It was rather good, and only got better as Ares' confidence grew. Tri was lulled to sleep between the warmth of Ares' body and the soothing sound of the mans voice. Tri eventually stirred again, yawning and sitting up. He felt leagues better. It was almost as if a fog had been lifted from his head. He could still feel that he was sick, on the edge of his mind if he focused. But he was focusing more on the man he had just sat up from. "Dorogoy?" Tri ran a hand through his hair, startled, but pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back