OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jacob didn't even need to finish looking at his list of roses to deliver to know which one he was doing first. He had a professor on his list... who was receiving a pink rose. Jacob was burning with curiosity for this one, so he rushed to the professor's office, taking the steps two at a time. He gave a 'shave and a haircut' knock and then pulled out the pink rose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rob really hadn’t been teaching for long enough to think he’d have made much of an effect on others in the school yet, although he did hope that in time they would come to trust him and they’d know he was there to help them. The former Gryffindor was in the middle of dividing individually wrapped sweet into piles of their own colours when he heard the knock. “Come in,” he called, he said, sweeping a handful more green sweets across the table before turning to see who wanted to speak to him.

Jacob opened the door and spoke right away. "Professor, I've got a special delivery for you. Really special" he grinned. He was one of the new professors, but he'd obviously made some kind of impact on another professor. Jacob held out the pink rose with its note attached.

To the best dance partner I've ever had,

Thank you for making me feel at home at the castle as a teacher. It means a lot to me.

Mitchell

Rob paused what he was doing, to turn probably and look to the pink rose in this boys hand. “Do you know who it’s from?” He asked, half expecting all the students who were delivering roses to have peeped at the attached notes. He took both, opening it up to read it, a chuckle escaping his lips. He’d sent one similarily back to Mitchell, complimenting him on his perfect plié. They were an unstoppable dream team. “Thanks,” he looked back to the boy as he moved across the room for a vase. He’d be displaying this proudly for as long as he could. “What’s your name?” He looked to be a little older than the students Rob taught himself.

Jacob shrugged, not wanting to commit to an answer. "I'm just meant to deliver them." Of course he'd peeked. Gossip about the school staff was gold in a school. But he didn't know this professor well enough to know if he'd report Jacob for it. The professor seemed to enjoy the note and the rose, and Jacob stood around a bit awkwardly for a moment, already planning his departure. Then, the professor asked his name. "Jacob Kingsley, sir" he stated, holding his hand out for a shake. Old habits died hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back