Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
As exciting as it was to be delivering so many red roses, Lizzie was a little apprehensive of this one as she vaguely recognised the girl's name as 'that girl who hates quidditch'. As much as Lizzie worried about the delivery going awry, it at least meant that she knew just what the person she was looking for looked like, and she was able to catch up to her early, on the way out of breakfast. "Zara! Wait up, you're Zara Cohen-Knight, right?" She called out, hurrying after her.

Zara knew who was on all of the Quidditch teams - she made a point of it. So when she was followed out by one of the players after her breakfast the Ravenclaw sighed. Her assumption was that she was about to be harassed for her ideals by some girl who had been brainwashed by the system to follow a sport that hurt people and families alike. "Yes I'm Zara," she turned on her heels looking at the Gryffindor beater with as little disdain as she could manage because it was hardly the girl's fault that society had told her that these things were good for them when in all actuality early head injuries created problems far later in life. These things happened with all muggle sports too but Quidditch was the only high impact sport where they were several hundred feet above the ground too.

Lizzie was relieved that the girl didn't seem too angry to have a quidditch player talk to her, and gave a broad, friendly smile. "Cool." She said happily, and dug through her bundle of roses quickly. "Here! Special rose delivery, just for you!" Lizzie beamed, holding out the bright red rose and its attached note.
Zara,

I really like you and want to say thank you for the last couple of months. I really like spending time with you and hope that we can keep spending time together.

Yours,
Asaiah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back