Corrine Lagos

7th Year | Cullen <3
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
The first years seemed to be getting smaller and smaller. As she walked across the lawn to the lake, Corrine kept stopping to ask the youngest looking people she could find about Abian. Some of them were affronted, second and sometimes third years she had stopped because they looked young. Shed been told to look outside but that wasn't very helpful. The school was large. Finally she sighed, resorting to the shouting she had avoided all day. "Listen up! If your name is Abian Hunter, I have a flower for you. If you know Abian, to tell him Corrine Lagos from Gryffindor is looking for him." She waited, repeating her message a few moments later.

Abian had been surprised to learn Hogwarts made a big deal about Valentine's day. The boy was starting to wonder if wizards just really liked their holidays, as Halloween was also a lot more important than it ever had been in the regular world. He had sent a few roses to his buddies, but wasn't really expecting anything in return. Instead of working on homework that he definitely should be doing, he was spending his free hours outside, as he usually did. He tried to skip stones on the water of the lake, but he had never really figured out how to do that. He was on his fifth attempt when he suddenly heard someone shout his name. He looked up, surprised to see an older girl shouting for him. He wondered if he was in trouble, and hesitantly approached. "Uh, I'm Abian. What's up?"

"Finally" she said, utter relief in her big blue eyes. Corrine cleared her throat, wishing she had thought to bring some water. "Hi" she smiled, "I have a rose for you. Give me one second." The teenager looked through her bucket and pulled out one yellow rose. "Happy Valentine's day" she stated as she handed the flower and note over.
I want to thank you for going with me to the library at the start of the year, means a lot to me. Here's to not getting lost anymore!

Raf

Abian smiled at the girl as he waited for her to tell him what she needed him for. He was surprised to learn she was delivering a rose to him, but also excited. "Oh! Thanks!" He said eagerly as he took the rose from her. He twirled it in his hand once before looking over at the note. He grinned, Raf was a really good friend. "What's your name?" he asked the girl, not wanting to be rude. "Is it hard work to deliver these?"

Corrine smiled, happy that he seemed to enjoy his note. It was a nice change to see so many smiling faces. Some days, everyone just looked so grumpy. "I'm Corrine" she introduced herself.

"It's only hard when I don't know the people I'm delivering to because then I have to resort to..." she waved her hand reminding him of the yelling she had been doing.

Abian smiled up at the older girl. "Cool, nice to meet you Corrine." He said, twisting the rose around in his hand as he spoke to her. "I guess that would be hard, but you did pretty well shouting. I hope you won't have much trouble with the rest of your roses." He said with a shrug. "Good luck!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back