Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Destroying Capitalism
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
It was just the best day and as Orwell headed into the school to continue finding the people he needed he spotted one, a quidditch player from the Slytherin team, not someone he knew well, but he found easily respected, mostly because Orwell respected most people until they gave him a reason to not. Orwell reajusted the flower crown and called out to her, "Charlotte Owens!" he walked over to her, "I have a rose for you," he told her with just such a look of pure joy on his face. He hadn't peaked at any of the notes, he was just so elated to be able to do this.

Valentine's Day proved to be a busy day for many people throughout Hogwarts. The rose delivering program seemed to be much more popular this year and many people Charlotte came across were either delivering them or holding one they had received. When Charlotte bumped into an older Ravenclaw boy who had claimed to have a rose for her she beamed, wondering who it was that was giving her a rose this time. "Who's it from!?" she asked excitedly, hoping it was one of her good friends.

Orwell thought it odd that the girl assumed he'd already read the note when he obviously would never do such a thing to betray someone's trust like that. He smiled at the girl regardless and then took the right flower out of the bucket and handed it to her, a lovely yellow rose, with a little note attached, "I don't know who it's from," he told her, holding out the rose to her.
Charlotte,

You're a great divination buddy. I'll make sure Rome doesn't cause drama over your rose this year.

Cairo.

Charlotte beamed when she saw her rose being taken out of the bucket by the older boy. She quickly took it to read who it was from and smiled at Cairo's name. He really did have a soft spot for her and Charlotte could honestly say that she considered him her best friend. After all, Divination definitely wouldn't be the same without him. "It's from Cairo!" she exclaimed to the Ravenclaw. "Cairo's my best friend. Do you know Cairo?" Charlotte smiled up at him, hoping she wasn't going to take up too much of his time asking a question.

Orwell enjoyed the way her face smiled when she read the note, he couldn't help but feel glad to see how good it felt for this girl to receive the note. He was happy that he could spread all this love to all the people he'd been asked to, "I don't," he told her with a little shake of his head, "But, he seems like a great friend," since the rose she had gotten from him was yellow in colour, "Is he a slytherin like you?" the boy asked.

Charlotte was glad that the boy seemed interested in a conversation. She loved meeting new people and this boy was a great person to add to Charlotte's list of friends. However, he didn't know who Cairo was but she was excited to tell him nonetheless. "Yeah, he's my only real friend in Slytherin. Do you have any friends in Slytherin? I don't really talk to many people in my own house, but I really should." she told him. "What's your name? I'm Charlotte."

Orwell nodded along as the girl told him about the slytherin boy, Cairo that she was friends with, "Not really, most slytherin's do not like me and the head of house banned me from his class so I don't tend to go near the area. Not that I think Slytherins are bad, there are many lovely people in slytherin yourself included," he couldn't help but think briefly of Kayleigh and how little most of the slytherins he could sense had approved of him, "I'm Orwell, King of the Flowers," he introduced smiling holding out a hand to Charlotte, "It is lovely to meet you Charlotte,"

Charlotte's eyes widened in disbelief when the older boy mentioned he was banned from Professor Styx's class. "What did you do?" she asked, knowing that whatever he did was probably for the best. He didn't seem like the type of person to always get into trouble and Charlotte wouldn't be able to believe it if he had done something that was actually quite horrible. "What's the King of the Flowers?" Charlotte asked as she shook Orwell's hand. She didn't quite grasp the concept and was eager to learn all about where he managed to get his nickname.

Orwell laughed a little at the comment, "I refused to stand idly by while he put the torture curse on a defenceless spider, wizards might be all powerful but that doesn't mean they can torture animals just because they have the ability to," the boy told her as if it was the most obvious thing, he had been so angry at the time, so annoyed at the man who had taught them, Orwell would've never stood by and let such a thing happen, not even now when he was trying his best to stay out of trouble. "Do you like Professor Styx's class?" he asked curious as to her thoughts about it, before laughing at the next question, "It was something that magazine Rumour Has It called me because I run the wild patch, and it stuck," Orwell chuckled lightly, "Do you have nicknames Charlotte?" he asked her, the king of the flowers wasn't so much a nickname but it was in a way.

Torturing an animal sounded horrible and Charlotte nodded as Orwell explained to her how he stood up for a spider during class. But for the sake of education, and considering the fact that there are plenty of other spiders in the world, Charlotte didn't think it really mattered but respected Orwell's opinion nonetheless. The girl quickly shook her head at the boy's question. She hated Professor Styx, even if he was her head of house, and so going to his classes was definitely something she dreaded every week. "No. I mean, it's bad enough he is my head of house. The way he punishes students is mean." she said, not wanting to tell him anything about her irrational fear of the man, before answering his next question. "I don't really have nicknames, but sometimes when people are lazy they just call me Char. Having a nickname like yours though would be cool!" Charlotte exclaimed with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back