Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 inch Larch wand with Hippogryff Feather
The next person on Ilija's list was one of the prefects, so he knew he'd seen @Mazikeen Roe around the school here and there on patrols and during the announcements at the start of the year. Approaching the Gryffindor table, he scanned the row for the blonde, hoping she'd be easy to spot. Sure enough it didn't take him too long to track her down. "Excuse me. Mazikeen, right?" he asked, double checking before he handed the wrong girl a rose and got her hopes up.

Mazikeen looked up from her bbook and smiled at the boy who had approached her. Maze nodded, "I am yeah," she replied to him with an easy smile, she was wondering what he might need from her, from what she could tell about him, he wasn't in her house or year.

Ilija breathed a silent sigh of relief when he found her and she said she was Mazikeen. "I have a rose for you," he said, opening his bag and pulling out another yellow rose with a note on it. There were a lot of yellow roses this year, and it was good to see so many friends giving them out to one another.

Dear Mazi,

You are my best friend! You always will be. And I'm so glad to have you around.
I love you!

- Athena

Users who are viewing this thread

Back