OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
With all the roses she didn't know the people behind, she knew this one. He was known school wide and he even did something to the Ravenclaw common room. Well she didn't really see it, but people talked. This was the first time she was deliberately searching for a Slytherin boy. ''Hello is Asaiah Murphy here?'' Elly muttered quietly not wanting to get the wrong attention to her.

Asaiah was on his way to have lunch with his friends when he heard his name. He looked at the girl and smiled politely. ''I'm Asaiah Murphy.'' he told the younger looking girl.

Luckily for Elly, this boy wasn't the most scariest Slytherin of them all. She held out the rose and handed it over to him. ''Hope you like the message'' Elly smiled and hoped the message was nice. She wasn't there for stress relief.
Message said:
Asher,

I heard about the prank you pulled. Totally awesome but kicking Slytherins butt isn't the same if it isn't your butt. Come back soon!

Tesla.

Asaiah took the rose she held out from him and thanked her with a nod. He looked at the card and opened it, reading what was writting inside of it. His mouth curved into a smile whilst reading it. ''I miss you too, Tess.'' he muttered. Asaiah looked up at the girl again. ''Thanks for this.'' he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back