Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Lyra had volunteered to help deliver the Valentine's Day roses. She had three to give Kylie Ortiz, the girl who had organized it all. Lyra figured she must be rather popular with her classmates for people to send her that many roses. The Gryffindor girl made her way over to the Ravenclaw table to find Kylie. The brunette tapped on her shoulder. "Excuse me, Kylie, but I have a delivery." she said with a smile on her face.

Kylie had been lucky enough to have a lot of people willing to help with deliveries and even selling them and organizing them with her which allowed her to be surprised when a girl she knew only now as Lyra Potter approached her. "Really? That's great!" Kylie said, a big smile on her face already as she wondered if it was from Pia or Archie because she could only imagine they would send one to her. She smiled at the little Gryffindor, feeling very grateful for her assistance at this moment.

Lyra grinned at the Ravenclaw girl who had organized all of this. She thought that Kylie deserved to have a few roses sent her way. She pulled out three roses, one yellow, one red, and one pink. Each one had a hand written note on it. "Here you are!" Lyra said, brightly.
Kylie,

I like when you hold my hand in brightstone. You're really kind and pretty.

Love,
Flavio.
Dear Kylie,

This rose is as red hot as your ass. Love you.

Love you again,
Pia.
Kylie,
Maybe we should compare dancing skills again soon,
Looking forward to seeing you,
Isaiah

Kylie smiled, showing her teeth, as she read each note. As much as she loved Pia's and Isaiah's she had to admit her favourite rose was Flavio's because of how sweet it was of him to do such a thing. She wasn't sure she would've been so thoughtful to a sibling's best friend at such a young age. She looked up at Lyra and said, "Thanks." She really appreciated how hard working all the assistants had been in her attempt to do a nice thing for as many people at Hogwarts as she could. "Do you have many left? You're doing a really good job." She hoped they would get to do this in her final year of Hogwarts as well.

Lyra smiled at the older Ravenclaw girl. She really was nice, and she had done a brilliant job organizing the whole thing. "Thank you! I only have one left to deliver and I've been saving it for last." she said, not admitting that she was dreading delivering that particular rose. "You did a really great job organizing it. Thank you for doing it." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back