Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chante ♥
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Flexible Applewood wand with a Phoenix tail feather core
Len knew this boy was in her year and she had also met him in the past. Len smiled and while delivering the other roses she tried to see if she could spot Patrick. She knew Patrick was also doing roses and she decided it would be better to just spot him somewhere around the castle than to wait at the common room. Len was in the entrance hall when she spotted Patrick and walked up to him. ''Hey I got a rose for you'' Len said while holding her basket with roses.

Patrick was very busy every Valentine's Day delivering roses to everyone. He quite enjoyed doing so and it felt good to be able to help out. However, he did not participate in sending any. Besides, the boy didn't consider to have many friends and so thought there would be no point. As the Hufflepuff ventured around the castle looking for the next person on his list, he noticed Lenore walking towards him. Lenore was one of the first people he met before coming to Hogwarts and he smiled at her. "You have a rose for me?" Patrick said, unsure if he had heard her correctly. He really didn't expect to get one but was thankful for it nonetheless.

Len was happy she could deliver to Patrick. She hadn't really spoken to him after that day in train. ''Yeah, I have a rose for you.'' Len paused and searched through her basket. ''Why didn't you expect to get any roses?'' Len heard the tone in his voice and was sure he didn't expect to get any. The rose for Patrick was yellow and she retrieved it from her basket. ''Here you go'' Len handed over the rose and looked at Patrick. ''Hope you like it'' Len smiled.
Note said:
Patrick, you are an amazing beater! The hufflepuff team is grateful to have you!
From Ares

At Lenore's question, Patrick simply shrugged. "I don't know, just don't have many friends." he told her, looking down at the ground. He didn't want Lenore to sympathise with him, but that was the truth and as much as Patrick wished he had more friends he did not. The Hufflepuff watched as Lenore took out a yellow rose and took it from her, opening up the note to see who it was from. Ares was definitely a nice captain and Patrick was happy to have received a rose from him and was glad that his hard work on the team had really paid off. "Thank you, I do like it." Patrick said, smiling slightly at Lenore. "How have you been?"

When Patrick said he didn't have many friends Len nodded. She didn't have any friends either, but she did it almost on purpose. A normal person wouldn't do that right. ''Yeah, I don't expect any roses either'' She didn't want to feel sorry for Patrick. People hated that, but she wanted to say she knew the feeling that came with barely having any friends. Len was glad he at least liked the note that came with the rose and she forced out a smile. ''I have been decent, the holiday was nice and I had some really good grades last semester, you?'' The life of Len never was good or perfect, decent was the best it could be.

Patrick nodded as Lenore told him she wasn't expecting many roses either. "I just don't get the point." he said with a shrug. "It's going to die, but I guess the thought is good." Patrick hoped Lenore knew what he meant. He didn't want Lenore to feel bad about not getting any roses and so was happy to change the subject. "That's good. My grades were good too which is surprising. My sister is not here anymore though so this year probably not so good anymore." Patrick muttered. He expected first year to be easy however and knew that in the next couple of years it would get tougher for them both.

Len had heard there were people receiving seven roses or even more. Those were probably the really popular kids that were bloody perfect, of which Len was the opposite of. If she could blend into the schools wall, she would probably do it. ''Me neither, roses don't mean anything and when they are snipped of the bush they only live on for like a week or so'' Len was still a herbology nerd and she wished they didn't kill off so many rose bushes to gather all the roses. Maybe they duplicated the roses, since roses weren't actually written in Gamps law of transfiguration. When Patrick mentioned that his sister had graduated Hogwarts and that his grades would now suffer from it Len was curious why. ''Did she help you with studying?'' Len asked, she knew the second year was going to be a lot harder, but she was ready for it. Without a lot of friends to focus on and Quidditch, she had a lot of time for homework.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back