Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Tilly)
Wand
Vine Wand, 11 ¼ in, Acromantula Web Core
Serphina was so glad to be handing out the last of the flowers. She thought that she actually might be allergic to them, or maybe it was just other's happiness surrounding them. She hiked up to the towers, looking for a Ravenclaw. "Does anyone know where I can find Poppy Perkins?" She had been yelling a lot, but she found it to be more effective than continually asking people where someone might be.

Poppy was just about to head into the Ravenclaw common room when she heard her name being shouted. Thankfully she had heard it before she went inside and was momentarily confused. She had already received one rose today and was quite surprised to be getting another one. "That would be me!" she replied with a smile and walked over to the girl who had called for her.

Seraphina was glad to find one of the rose receipients and pulled out a yellow rose. "I have a rose for you," she reponsed, annoyed. She didn't like having to walk around the castle so much to find people she didn't even know.

I hope you have a great day, you’re a wonderful friend and a wonderful roommate.

Iris

"Um, thank you." Poppy said, slightly confused by the girls annoyed tone. But she smiled politely as she took the rose and read Iris's note. She glanced at the other girl and wondered why she had decided to deliver roses if she didn't like them. "So how have your deliveries been so far?" she asked tentatively, wondering if something had happened to sour her mood.

Seraphina looked at the older girl and furrowed her brows. "They've been fine. I just didn't want to do the stupid thing in the first place." She knew people weren't receptive to her bad attitude, but it was a genuine feeling she had. Her mother only found ways to invade her dismal melancholy when it suited her, and this was just another way for her to seem 'engaged.' She crossed her arms and looked at the older girl, curious as to why she would even ask her that questions. "What's it matter to you, anyway?"

Poppy raised her eyebrows as the girl admitted to not wanting to do the deliveries, but made sure to keep her face calm. "Oh, I was just curious. But why you would sign up to do something you didn't want to do." she said tentatively, not wanting to anger or upset the girl any further as she fiddled with the leaves of her rose. "It doesn't matter to me, I'm just sorry you're not having a good time." she answered quickly.

Seraphina was surprised the girl even cared why she would sign up. She didn't want to explain to a stranger that her mother was forcing her, and even though her mother had never been able to control Seraphina's shenangians before, somehow she was accomplishing this hundreds of miles away. "Don't you ever have to do things you don't want to?" she asked matter-of-factly. She found it weird that this girl she didn't even know was concerned about her well-being. No one usually cared.

Poppy was caught off guard by the girl's question. "I mean, sure." she said a little nervously with a shrug, as she thought of all the hours spent in Defense Against the Dark Arts. "I really like delivering roses, so I guess it's just hard for me to understand. That's all." she explained easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back