Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zay
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Cypress Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elara wasn't quite sure who her final rose was for, but her friends had mentioned it was a Hufflepuff, and she decided delivering it at dinner would be the best option. Walking over to the Hufflepuff table, she realized her lack of height put her at a disadvantage, and she quickly stood on the edge of a bench. "Estella?" she called out. @Estella Fuentes

As Estella sat quickly eating her breakfast that morning, her eyes suddenly turned to a younger girl who thought it would be a good idea to stand on the edge of the Hufflepuff table. It was a bit embarrassing when the girl said her name, but she still stood up and walked over to her, thinking perhaps that it could be a rose. "Yes, I'm Estella." she said, thinking she may be right.

Elara was glad when the girl approached her and quickly jumped down off the bench. "I have a rose for you, Estella. That's such a pretty name - kind of close to mine - Elara!" The bubbly Gryffindor pulled out a yellow rose for the Hufflepuff.

Thanks for being my friend!

Ana

The girl seemed rather cheerful and Estella smiled at this. She nodded as she said their names were kind of similar, and took the rose that was given to her. It was from Ana, and Estella couldn't be more thankful for her friends. "Thanks!" Estella said to the younger girl, happy that she had delivered it to her. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back