Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
((Yellow, open after @Salem Lee ))

After checking the courtyard for Valencia, Connor decided to head outside properly and see if one of the last people on his list was enjoying the weather outside. He sighed in contentment as he crossed the grass, tempted to take a break and just wait out here for a bit. He spotted a familiar face before long though, remembering Salem from scout meetings. "Salem, hi!" Connor called out, hurrying over to her. "I have a rose for you!"

Salem knew, arguably, not a lot of her deliveries were probably outside, but it was nice outside and she was getting overheated running up and down the stairs all day. She'd been doing a loop of the lawn, on her way back inside when Connor hurried over. Salem always thought it was pretty cool one of the Hippogriff scouts and head boy knew her name even if rationally Connor was just a guy. "Hey Connor," she said brightly, leaning to peer at his remaining roses before remembering she had one for Connor too. "Oh great! I have one for you too," she said, digging in her own basket for his yellow rose. "I knew I'd run into someone outside eventually."

Connor's smile faltered slightly when Salem said she had a rose for him too, remembering with horror the last rose exchange he had had with Kiara. But Connor was not thinking about that, keeping his tone as cheerful as he could manage. "Oh cool! We can swap, then." He said brightly, reaching into his basket for the bright yellow rose and its attached note. "Here, happy Valentines day!" He said, handing them over.

SALEM!

We should have a giant slumber party over the break so we can hang out. Maybe you could even come on part of our tour and show off your new skills - GATCPE! (Gryffindors Are the Coolest People Ever)

- Elara

Salem was still enjoying the novelty of her aimless wandering paying off, shifting to sort through her roses to pass off the yellow rose she had for Connor and take the one he passed over. "Thanks, Happy Valentine's," she returned with a laugh before looking over the note from Elara with a grin. "Gatc..Gat-see-pee?" She mumbled to herself, laughing and puzzling at the phrase Elara had signed off before shaking her head. "Do you get roses from your roommates too?" She asked Connor, raising her own rose in explanation.

Dear #1 Marshmallow Boy, Connor Holland
You are hereby charged with the crime of Being My Friend, the penalty for which is eternal damnation and being hugged until your ribs are crushed.
Sorry you're stuck with me now,
xx Freya

Watching her face, Connor was pleased to see how clearly Salem's rose was a good one, glad to be spreading some joy today. He was proud that his smile barely wobbled when she asked about roses from his own roommates, and he Didn't Think About Kas as aggressively as possible. "I do, yeah." He smiled before quickly looking down at the note in his hands, grateful for the distraction. His smile softened as he read it, almost unable to believe Freya had written something so sincere. He felt a surge of guilt for his own awful note to her, suddenly desperate to track her down and give her a bone-crushing hug of his own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back