Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 11 ½ Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Ashwinder Dust Core
With very few roses left to deliver, Lysander had to get creative. He didn't know who the last two people on his list were at all, and rather than run around the entire school shouting names, he'd decided to sit down and address a letter to them. He tied one of the letters to his owl, and watched Fuzzfeathers fly off through the corridors. Lysander chased after him, running up stairs until he'd reached the fourth floor, and found the owl circling a small girl. "Hey! You must be Morgan, huh?" He asked brightly, holding up a red rose from his basket.​

Morgan was on her way back to her common room when she had felt something circling above her. She slowly looks up and noticed it was an owl. She loved animals a lot and stared at the beautiful owl with aw. Morgan had then heard someone mention her name and turned around to where the voice was coming from. She had noticed that he was holding a red rose. Morgan honestly wasn't expecting to receive one. "Yes, that's me," Morgan says shyly. "Is that your owl?" Morgan says, as she slowly yet shyly points to the owl, blushing a little from her shyness.

Lysander paused to glance up at Fuzzfeathers, who'd dropped his empty envelope and settled down to perch. "Yep! He's helping me with my deliveries." He explained, shooting the owl a proud grin. The owl did not react. "We've got a rose for you." He continued, looking back down at the girl and passing over the rose he held, along with its note.
Hey Sis,

We should plan to hang out more, miss you and Jayden.

Nic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back