Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
"Is there Aurors Archer? I have rose for you." She looked for around and looked for the right face.

@Aurora Archer

Aurora Archer had been coming back to the common room, she was walking with her sister and was stopped when as they approached a girl was asking after her. She gave a little excited giggle and approached the older girl, "I'm Aurora Archer,"

Rosie knew she'd be able to drag Aurora back outside, after all it was still a lovely day. She gave a little excited giggle as an older girl stopped them, asking about Aurora. "Oooooh," she whispered quietly to her sister.

''Here you go!'' She smiled and gave her a rose.

Happy Valentines! You're cool.

- Kiara

Aurora looked at the yellow rose she was presented with. "Thank you," she said to the girl who'd brought it to her, she turned to Rosie and gave an excited little squeal before opening the note. She read it and smiled warmly, she was very happy to have received it, and couldn't wait to see her friend later and thank her for it. "It's from Kiara!" she told Rosie, letting her sister see it.

Rosie was peaking a little to see the rose that Aurora got. "Thanks," she added to the girl who'd brought it. The rose hadn't been for her but she still thought it polite to say thank you. She watched excitedly as her sister opened the rose's note and then read it when offered. "That's so nice of her. The yellow roses are quite pretty too," Rosie said. "Maybe next year I add some yellow to our crowns?" she said motioning to the flower crown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back