Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Excited for an excuse to run around the castle, Lizzie couldn't help bouncing in her shoes as she waited outside Gryffindor house. Only one of her deliveries was to a member of her house, so it seemed sensible to start with him, and it seemed equally sensible to try and catch him on the way to or from a place he had to go sometimes... but waiting had never been Lizzie's strongest suit, and she couldn't help pacing and bouncing on her toes as she hovered outside the common room, eyes peeled for her delivery target.

Archie enjoyed handing out flowers to his peers. It brought joy to both them and himself and he loved the way everyone smiled as they accepted the roses. Signing up to be a rose delivery boy was definitely worth the fuss of walking around the school with copious amounts of roses in his arms. Archie was making his way out of the Gryffindor common room as he accidentally dropped one of the roses he was due to deliver. He quickly bent over and picked it up, inspecting it for damage and sighing with relief when it was as pristine as it had been prior to him dropping it.

Lizzie almost missed the older boy exiting the common room, gazing distractedly into a nearby painting as she waited. The movement of him dropping and retrieving a rose caught her eye though and she beamed, running over gleefully. "Archie! You're Archie Renner, right? I saw someone call you Archie in the common room once. Are you Archie?" She asked eagerly, bobbing on her tiptoes as her excited words poured forth.

Archie suddenly heard his name multiple times in a row and quickly turned to the source. He saw a girl much younger than him and smiled. "Hell yeah I'm Archie Renner!" He said, putting the rose he had dropped back into the bunch he was holding. "What's up?" He then asked, hoping the girl was going to deliver roses to him but not being hopeful enough to ask in case he wouldn't be receiving any Valentine's roses that day. He was sure that Orwell would at least send him one, but that still wasn't enough for him to be able to get his hopes up when his mind was prioritized with the roses he needed to deliver.

Lizzie beamed, delighted that she had managed to get it right on the first try. "Yessss! I have a special delivery for you!" With an excited flourish she produced the bright yellow rose and its attached message, holding them out for the older boy proudly. "Happy Valentines day!"
A,

You're muay caliante. Thanks for teaching me your skills.
#HS

Love,
K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back