rose sented path

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa walked down to the gardens. She was just up in the owlry catching up with Megumi, he loved it at her grandparents, and her grandparents loved having him there. Grandma Hope was probably just happy to have another child to baby Arisa thought with a smile. Megumi had confessed to her that he still cried everynight for his mommy, Arisa thought that was perfectly natural.

After her letters with Megumi Arisa had sent a note to Derrik,
Derrik,

I'm done with what I needed to do, please come meet me in the gardens, I'll be the one in purple :)

-Arisa

True to her word Arisa had worn a purple tank top with jeans and a hat of her own designe. She loved making clothes, it was always a fun way to express creativity. Almost by instinct Arisa found her self in the rose garden, she inhaled the beatiful sent, she loved roses. "That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet" she had recently finished reading one of Shakespears greatest works, the most famous quotes were still in her head. She went over to a near by bench and waited patently for Derrik to arrive.

Derrik was up in the boys dormitory when an owl decided to land on his bed. It had a note.
Derrik,

I'm done with what I needed to do, please come meet me in the gardens, I'll be the one in purple :)

-Arisa

"Well now, I guess that means I'll be down in a bit." Derrik wrote on the back of the paper.
Alright. I'll be on my way. Just need to get ready.

Derrik wore just the usual jeans and button up shirt. He didn't really want to give any impressions. As he made his way outside, he saw the garden and Arisa's owl heading that way. Calmly and swiftly, Derrik made his way to the garden hoping not to scare Arisa.

Arisa watched as the owl swooped back downand gave her the note "thank- you" she said giving the beautiful bird a pet, "I don't know what I'd do with out the school owls, you can go rest now" she said with a smile before the bird swept off. She looked up to see Derrik walking towards her, "hey!" she called out waving towards him. She sighed, this was akward, but she was hoping her and Derrik could still be friends.

Derrik heard Arisa call after him. He waved back to show that he was listening. As he made his way towards her, he hugged her.

"What's up?" Derrik was wondering what they would do since they still had what Derrik called unfinished business.

"Oh nothing" Arisa replied hugging him back. She stood up and went over to the roses. She smiled at all of them but picked a dark pink one. She loved them the most. "hey, wanna go to the maze, I've never been to it" Arisa said turning around to face him. She held the rose loosly in her hand, maybe her designe for the fashion show could have something to do with roses.

"Sure. I've never been there before either. This should be fun then." Derrik was right. This was going to be fun. But then again maybe it won't be that bad after all. I mean really would could possibly go wrong on the walk?

As Derrik walked along the entrance of the maze, he was sure that Arisa followed him.

"So...what do you want to talk about?"

Arisa followed Derrik to the maze, maybe this could be fun, "hmm. I don't know really, I'm horriable when it comes to starting conversation" Arisa admitted. They came to the fisrt turn in the maze "left or right?" she asked him looking down both paths.

"Right please." Derrik figured that he'd might as well ask her now then later.

"Um...remember when we were going out and then I had left because of mum? Well...what made you move on?" Derrik was walking on fire by asking this question. He didn't know now if he'd live to see another day.

Arisa turned right and began walking down the path. She was hmming a little song in her head and was completely unprepared for his question. Her whole body stiffened and her grip on the rose tightened, almost enogh to break the stem. She thought for a long time a look of sadness on her face, she had no idea how to answer him. "Well, thats a very tough question" she finally said in a quiet voice. What could she tell Derrik, Um ya, I used you to try and hide my feelings fom Sern, you were a great tool thanks she thought with guilt on every word. "Derrik, I liked you, but as a brother compared to what I've felt for Sern since the moment I met him" she finally whispered.

Derrik stopped as Arisa explained how she felt on the subject matter.

"What caused you to look after him? Was it something I did or didn't do? Something I said? It's not like I'm upset about it. I just want to know what happened while I was gone.

Derrik was alright with her being with Sern although he know almost nothing about him. Yet still he felt like he should be the one to be protecting her.

Arisa turned to face Derrik, "It was the day of the play, I had just said horriable things to Viv, she had been with me, and I didn't want her to get into trouble too, so i said horrid things to try and make her not be my friend anymore, then maybe they would think she had nothing to do with me" Arisa said, "I did the same thing with Aeon and Kida, I was about to do the same thing with Sern" Arisa cold see the memory in her eyes, she could see herself walk into the forest, "He found me and we got talking, things led to things, and I found my self kissing him, i tried to run away after that, but he cought up with me, im a horriable person," Arisa added with tears in her eyes, "and I havn't seen Sern since the start of summer, I'm really afaried he regrets everything and dosn't want to see me again" Arisa finally broke down and started crying.

Derrik listened. He had wished that none of this had happened. He moved closer to Arisa and tried to hug her.

"You could of owled me or something. I know I didn't leave a message about where I would be but still. I'm sure you're owl would find me one way or another."

It was partially Derrik's fault. If hadn't left or his mom wasn't sick and not that he was blaming his mom for it, none of this would've of happened. But then because of all this, other things had started.

Arisa moved away from Derriks hug, she didn't deserve it, "I didn't know where you were, and I couldn't just sent of an owl saying find Derrik, I use the school owls" she said looking up at him, "I'm sorry I led you on all last year, you deserve a girl who wants to spend every minuite with you, and thinks of you always" Arisa replied before turning around and starting to walk away again.

Derrik was somewhat at a loss. She used me? He felt hurt. Arisa said that she was sorry about everything. Derrik felt like it was his fault. If he had never left this never would of happened. Derrik stood as Arisa began to walk away. Before it was too late he turned around and ran after her. He spun her around and spoke,

"Arisa, its me who should be sorry. I should of kept in contact and I didn't. I was only thinking of myself and my mum. When I got to her, it was mum 24/7. Things just led from one thing to another like you said. It's my fault. I'm sorry." With that said Derrik walked away and just stood near an open path. He tried to hold himself but a few tears fell from his face.

She shook her head at Derrik, how could he say it was his fault she was unfaithful? She followed him to where he stood, "no Derrik, all you should have been thinking about was your mom, i was the selfish one" she said in a stuborn voice. She turned Derrik around and saw that he was crying. Guilt washed over her, "I'm so so sorry" she said before leaning in and kissing him on the cheek in a friendly way, "good bye Derrik, I hope we can be friends one day" she said in a sad voice, "you'll always hold a special place in my heart" she added before walking away, she dropped her rose on the ground behind her.

Derrik heard Arisa's footsteps as she approached him. She said that it wasn't his fault. She said that she was sorry. Before she walked away, Arisa's gave Derrik a light kiss on the check. She still wanted to be friends even with all this going on.

"You'll always hold a special place in my heart..." This rang in Derrik's head. He looked towards the ground while Arisa began to walk away. Her footsteps faded within seconds. Before walking back to the school, he noticed that there was the rose that Arisa had in her hand. He picked it up and held on to it. This would be the item that could possible bring them back together as friends.

-End-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back