Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Lizzie was bursting with excitement to be part of the valentines day rose deliveries again this year, and her basket was laden with more red roses than she could believe. Hoping they would bear nicer messages than her lone red rose last year, Lizzie made her way to the Hufflepuff table to deliver the first of many bright and early with breakfast. The girl she was looking for being a Prefect and on the Hufflepuff team made it easy to remember her face and Lizzie scurried along the table to find her, beaming brightly in greeting. "Hi! Are you Lydia Archer?"

There was a surprise waiting for her when she had eventually gotten to the great hall for breakfast, she'd eventually gotten hungry and went to the hall, hoping to quickly eat and leave. One rose had been more than enough for her, and she just wanted the day to be over. The teen sat herself down, and had pulled a plate in front of her when she was interrupted by a younger gryffindor girl, she smiled warmly at her, "I am," she affirmed to her, hoping that this girl just wanted to talk about something else and did not in fact have a rose for her.

Lizzie beamed, relieved that finding her first target had turned out so easily. "Hi! I have a very special rose delivery just for you!" She said brightly, holding out the brilliant red rose and its attached note for the older girl.
Lydia,

I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you.

Anonymous

It was a surprise to her that she was presented with a red rose, as far as she knew no one loved her, not enough to send her a rose and she didn't have any friends either. But she took it and opened the note attached, anonymous, but to her it felt rather obvious who it might be. It couldn't be havoc his flower and note had been sweet, it had been lovely of him to send her that, but she knew that it couldn't be him, she wasn't pure enough for him to love and she was fine with being a friend to the boy if he ever needed it, when he needed it. The teen then couldn't think of it being Gabe, as far as she was aware he was no longer at the school having been moved else where, and good riddance too. That only left Felix really, she knew she had to find the boy, she had always liked him, he had always been good to her. She had to admit it was her own doing that had caused them to fall apart. The girl stood up, "Thank you," she thanked her before packing up her things and heading to find a certain ravenclaw boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back