Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Daisy ) ( Lesbian
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Lizzie kept up her search outside for more rose recipients enjoying the sunshine, her wanderings bringing her closer to the gardens as she went, flowers clearly on her mind. As Lizzie wandered and looked, she was relieved to spot another older girl she was fairly sure was the next lucky name on her list. "Hi! Excuse me, are you Fantine Z... uh... Zefferovich?" Lizzie asked, fumbling a little with the girl's surname.

Fantine had found the castle too much of a distraction today, for some reason there seemed to be an increase in the hustle and bustle of everyone today. Fantine just wanted to relax and get some studying done; sure the semester had barely started but after her abysmal OWLs she was determined to work harder as it was her NEWTs next year. After finding a nice quiet spot in the garden she relaxed and started to set out her books around her. As she went to pick up her first book she noticed someone approach her. Seeing the girl was clearly struggling with her last name, she wasn't the only one, Fantine decided to help the poor girl out. "Zhefarovich!" she said with a small laugh, her French accent lacing around the letters beautifully. "Yes that's me. Can I help?" she asked with a smile, she didn't know the girl, but she clearly knew Fantine.

Lizzie beamed, relieved that finding people was proving so easy on this year's much longer rose trip, even if the names were proving somewhat more complicated. "Hi! I'm here to deliver you a special valentines rose!" She beamed, digging through her gradually emptying basket to find the right bright red rose, and handed it and the attached note to the older girl.
Dear Fantine Zhefarovich,

You are amazing, and a beautiful girlfriend. I am lucky to have you.

Love,
Orion Snow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back