Aaliyah Chun

Pianist-Soprano; Bright; Friendly

OOC First Name
Arle
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Aaliyah did not realize Poppy was on her list until Nicole pointed it out. She knew where to find her. She entered the HM headquarters and was glad to see the girl in the room. "Hey, Chief!", she giggled. She held up the rose to show her. "Rose for the chief!", she announced.

Yellow for @Poppy Perkins

Poppy had been busy most of the day with her own rose deliveries but had decided to pop into the monthly room to get some work done while she had at least one moment of peace. The room was empty today since most people were out and about busy with Valentine's festivities. She looked up quickly from the article she had been reading when she heard Aaliyah enter and greet her. Poppy smiled and waved her over. "Oh thank you." she said brightly and reached out for the rose. "How are you enjoying deliveries?" she asked.

Aaliyah smiled as she handed the note to Poppy as well. "It came with this.", she said. She had a quick glance at the article before answering the girl. "It was fun, a bit exhausting.", she giggled.

I really appreciate your friendship a lot, thanks for being there for me.

Love,
Iris

Poppy took the rose and twirled it in her fingers for a moment before Aaliyah mentioned the note. "Right. Can't forget that!" she said with a small laugh before taking the note and reading it quickly. She smiled as she read Iris' message and felt a small pang of sadness. She would miss living with Iris and seeing her nearly every dance once they graduated. But it would give her an excuse to visit and since she passed her apparition exam it would be easy enough to stay in touch. Poppy looked back to the younger girl when she mentioned how tiring the deliveries were and nodded sympathetically. "It's definitely not as easy as it seems." she said wisely. "Have you finished?"

Aaliyah nodded as she listened to Poppy. "You're right about that. I'm halfway done, I worked my way up the stairs.", she giggled at how silly her plan sounded.

Poppy laughed as the younger girl explained her plan. "That's smart." she said encouragingly. She had never used a strategy when she did her deliveries and instead usually just ran around until she was done. Maybe she would have saved herself some trouble if she had tried to be more thoughtful about it. "Well good luck with the rest of them." she said with a smile.

Aaliyah smiled and gave Poppy a final wave before she finally went out of the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back