Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Whippy Chestnut Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Xavier did not want to return to the dungeons nor to the slytherin table so he decided to walk to the great lawn that day in search of Odette Harper. This was his final rose delivery and he was happy to decide to go outside, spending what was left of his day in the sun. Xavier soon spotted a slytherin student nearby and approached them, smiling. "Hey!" He said. "I'm looking for a girl named Odette Harper, have you seen her around?" He then asked, hoping the girl would be somewhere outside so he could continue to make the most of getting some fresh air.

Odette was sick of Valentine's day already. After once again receiving a red rose that was sent with the intention to upset her, she was starting to think this rose sending business was just a way to bully others. Odette herself wasn't too affected by this latest one, as Charlotte had been quite ineffective in making her scared. But it still annoyed her. So when another boy approached her and said he was looking for Odette Harper, she crossed her arms. "That's me. What do you want?"

Xavier did not expect the girl to cross her arms defensively when he approached her, but regardless of that he was relieved she was the girl he was looking for. "I want to deliver this pink rose to you!" Xavier said, pulling the pink rose with Odette's name on it and holding it out to her. The note was conveniently still attached to the rose this time so he did not have to look in his basket again to search for it. "Happy Valentine's day!"
Odette Harper said:
Odette,

I've loved getting to know you and I want to get to know you better. I'm proud to call you my girlfriend.

Hayden.

Odette was surprised when the boy handed a rose to her, and she took it without saying much. Pink sounded much more likely to be Hayden than the red one had, but she suddenly grew a bit worried. What if this too was a joke? What if she had sent one to Hayden and he hadn't sent one back? That would make her look silly, desperate, needy. She sighed and nodded impatiently as the boy wished her a Happy Valentine's day, and quickly unfolded the note. She felt more at ease seeing Hayden's name at the end, and read the rest of it more calmly. She smiled slightly. This was sweet, but not too sappy. Just how she liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back