Patrick Vernier

former hufflepuff & prefect | french

OOC First Name
Kaye
Blood Status
Half Blood
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Swishy Vine Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Patrick was so very close to finishing delivering his roses and he was very excited to do so, despite the fact it was quite a fun but tiring task. The Hufflepuff figured he should try to find the next person outside, and so skipping the chaos in the Great Hall, Patrick wondered outside, looking around the Lakefront and the Great Lawn to see if he could find a younger Ravenclaw girl. When he saw a first year Ravenclaw on the Great Lawn, he beamed and made his way over to her. "Are you Kira Wolf?" he asked, hoping he was talking to the right person to avoid any possible embarrassment.

Kira glanced up from her book as an older boy approached her, her chocolate hair falling into her eyes. "Uh, yes, I am. How may I help you?" She reverted to her polite customer service voice in her surprise.

Patrick took a sigh of relief knowing that it was the right person. He rummaged around in his basket of roses before taking a yellow one out, handing it over to the girl. He then quickly realised he forgot the note and rummaged around a bit more to find that too, giving it over to her. "It's for Valentine's Day. I hope you like it."

Kira,
Thanks for sucking up with me. I appreciate your offer a lot.
Jacob

Kira was genuinely surprised to receive a rose, and it showed on her face. "Oh. Oh, thank you." She told the older boy as he handed her the rose and the note. She scanned it quickly. Jacob sent her a rose? Kira hadn't been sure if he'd seen her as a friend, and had been too shy to send him a rose.

She tucked that train of thought away as she looked up at the other boy. "I appreciate you bringing this to me. My sister sends me a lot of Taffy, but I don't have much of a sweet tooth. Would you like some?" She offered.

Patrick smiled shyly as he watched the Ravenclaw take the rose and read the note. She looked happy to have received it and this made the boy feel warm inside. He liked being nice to others, and even though it was not him to send the rose, he still felt as though he had done a good deed by simply delivering it. At the girl's offer of candy, Patrick hesitated before replying. "No, sorry, but thank you for the offer." he told her politely. He didn't want to take someone else's candy. Besides, it was gifted to the Ravenclaw and not to Patrick and he would feel bad taking it.

Kira smiled and stuck the candy back in her pocket. "I don't think I've seen you around before. You already know my name. Could I know yours?" She winced a little at how weird she sounded, but he seemed like a nice kid. Maybe they could be friends.

The Ravenclaw asked for Patrick's name and Patrick was happy to be friends with her and have a little bit of a break from delivering. "My name is Patrick Vernier." he told her. "My sister was in Ravenclaw like you, and my step-sister is Slytheirn. What about your siblings? Do they go here?" Patrick already knew Kira had a sister but was curious to see if she had anymore siblings that perhaps attended the school.

Kira smiled again, patting the ground next to her to offer Patrick a seat. "It's nice meeting you, Patrick." She closed the book she'd been reading and placed it in her bag. "That's a lot of siblings. It's just me and my older sister Tyra. She's non-magical." Kira stated matter-of-factly. "What house are you in?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back