Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
(Yellow for Jessica Cade, open after Dan)

It was convenient that the next person on Flavio's list of deliveries was yet another Gryffindor, but not wanting to bother the students at the gryffindor table any longer, Flavio headed out to the entrance hall to see if he could find Jessica Cade nearby. He asked around for where Jessica might be, trying not to let the responses he was given deter him from searching. "Hey, do you know where I can find a someone named Jessica Cade?" He asked yet another student that walked by hoping they could give him a clue of where she could be.

After another meal alone Jess was making her way out of the great hall to head to one her lessons when she heard her name. She groaned when she saw who it was, Flavio Morales, the schools golden boy and apple of Geo's eye for reasons Jess couldn't work out. In her opinion the older boy was so, bland like he could fade into the background. Jess snapped out of her own thoughts and figured she better get their inevitable interaction over with. "I'm Jess Cade," Jess was almost insulted that he didn't know her, but then with her and Geo's recent history it was probably a good sign that her name wasn't familiar to him. "What do you want?"

Flavio was glad when he finally found who he was looking for, and he quickly found the yellow rose in his basket for her, offering it as a response to her question. "I have this rose for you. Happy valentine's day" He said, also finding the note and offering it as well.
Jess,

Thanks for coming to dance with me. It was nice.

Chante

Users who are viewing this thread

Back