Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Just like the previous rose he delivered, the next rose Flavio was due to deliver was pink. He was pleased to see so many other students sending pink roses to the people they cared about. It made him wonder if the pink roses he sent would make the people who received them happy, even if they weren't as special as the ones he was delivering now, in his opinion. As Flavio approached the Slytherin table, he looked to the name on the pink rose he was holding and called out. "Jasmine Wolfe? If you are here, I have a pink rose for you!"
<i>
</i>

Jasmine heard someone call her name as they past the Slytherin table. She immediately stood up and called out ”that’s me! . She couldn’t think who would send her a pink rose but she was so excited to find out!

</COLOR>
Flavio looked up when a girl called out, saying she was Jasmine wolfe. He quickly walked over to where she was standing, holding the rose out to her. "This is for you, Happy Valentine's day." Flavio said, hoping she would accept the rose and that it would make her happy.​
<COLOR color="#000">
Jasmine Wolfe said:
Dear Jasmine,

Whenever you walk into the common room. I am just blown away by your beauty and you make me smile.
I'm eager to get to know you more. You seem like a very strong youngwoman already.

Signed
Liam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back