Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 9 1/2" Rigid Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Signy had always loved the rose giving, it was the best time of the year to her. She'd worn a nice summer floral dress and had a little rose in her hair, all dressed for the fun occasion that this was. She had her basket of roses and the notes that went with them too. She'd done a quick once over all the names of the people she had roses for, so that she could figure out the best pattern for finding the people she needed. The girl always tried in the great hall first, but as luck would have it, the first person that she spotted was just outside, in the entrance hall. "Excuse me, are you Phoebe Holland?" she didn't know the girl well, but she had seen articles about her mother enough to know that she had likely found the right girl. Signy wandered over and hoped she had actually be right.

Phoebe returned inside from hanging out at the lake for a while, a red rose in her hand which she had just received from a young Ravenclaw. Her sister had organized the rose deliveries this year, but Phoebe hadn't really had much to do with it. She was pleased with Charlie's rose, and wasn't really expecting anything else. So when an older girl asked her if she was Phoebe Holland, she was a little surprised. Phoebe grinned and tilted her head to the side. "Who's asking?"

Signy was glad when the girl stopped and turned around. Signy smiled easily, "I am," the girl said with a bright expression, "I have a rose for you," The hufflepuff added as she reached in and from her basket pulled out a yellow rose. She held it out to the other girl with a bright smile, she could only hope it would be a rose she'd either be expecting or one that would be a nice little surprise for her. either way, as this was her first rose of this rose giving season, and she had to hope it would go well. A yellow rose was always so beautiful.​

Phoebe looked at the girl as she pulled a yellow rose out of her basket and held it out to her. "Thanks." She said, curious now about who it was from. She took the rose and twirled it in her hand for a moment. Phoebe herself had only sent one rose this year, and it was to Charlie. So whoever had sent this may be a little disappointed. She took the note and opened it, glancing up at Signy again. "You're in Rose's year, right?" She asked the girl while she opened the note.

Once the girl had taken the rose and the note, she smiled, nodding at the question, "I am yes, she's great," the girl complimented realising that this girl was Rose's sister if the surname connection was right. It had to be, there were four of them too. She had read that in the prophet, Signy didn't know them well at all, apart from maybe Rose, but it was nice to run into her sister too.
Dear Phoebe,
I tried to think of a funny chemistry pun to send you, but all the good ones argon
Seriously, though, you're a wonderful friend, and I'm glad to have you.
Love,
Stella

Phoebe snorted a little. "I know." She said, then grinned. "I liked her before she was cool." She joked, then glanced back at the note again. She thought it was sweet of Stella to send her a rose, though Phoebe hadn't sent her one. She folded up the note again, sliding it into her pocket. "Thanks." She said dismissively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back