Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
With another rose successfully delivered, thankfully, Tomas turned his attention to the second Slytherin rose in his bucket. He didn't know any of these girls, which annoyed him because he would have liked to have a rose for someone he actually knew. ''Gabriella Davenport? Are you here? I got something here for you.''

The blonde was on her way to the great hall to take a break of the studying. It wasn't really nice to be home again over the break, and Gabriella got a lot of pressure from her parents to get her grades higher. But the more they pushed her how lower her grades seem to be. But the blonde wasn't gonna say anything to her parents. She just did what she was told to, and was too afraid to say anything about it. She was curious how her siblings would do it on school. Gabriella heard someone calling her name and saw a younger boy screaming for her. Gabriella looked suprised and put her hand into the air. '' I'm Gabriella.'' the blonde said and waited for a response.

He hurriedly headed over towards the blonde-haired girl and smiled brightly. Almost done. ''Good, because I have a rose here with your name on it.'' Tomas told her. He took the rose out of the bucket and handed it to her along with the note that came with it.
Thanks for being a good friend, save me a dance at the valentines day dance!
Marcos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back