Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Flavio walked over to the Gryffindor table for the second time that day, this time however he was supposed to deliver a red rose instead of a yellow rose. With the red rose in one had, Flavio called out "Is there an Emma Snow here?" while hoping he wasn't disturbing other patrons in the great hall too much.​
<i>
</i>

Emma Snow was snacking on some fruits, which she was plucking grapes. She popped one in her mouth as she heard her name called out. Emma looked up and brushed her hair behind her ear. She smiled gently and waved toward the boy calling for her. "That's me!"

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Flavio walked over to the girl that confirmed she was Emma Snow, holding the red rose towards her. "Happy Valentine's day, Emma!" He handed the rose over, then found the note meant to accompany the rose and handed that over as well. "Someone must love you." Flavio said, waiting to see the girl's reaction to her rose.​
<i>
</i>
To Emma Snow said:
Emma,

Be my valentine? Be my girlfriend? Steal my heart?
Theo

Emma took the red rose from the younger Ravenclaw, and looked at the color, as well as the note attached. She heard his words and she smiled softly to herself. "I hope it is from Theo. Um, thank you, and I hope you receive plenty of roses too." Emma opened the note up, and indeed, it was from Theo. Her eyes widened at the note, and she sputtered in French, incoherently, and ran off to go find Theo. She felt bad for not even asking for the boy's name, but this was a little on the important side. At least her face was lit up, so she didn't look upset. The exact opposite actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back