Patrick Vernier

former hufflepuff & prefect | french

OOC First Name
Kaye
Blood Status
Half Blood
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Swishy Vine Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Patrick found Valentine's Day to be a very happy day for people in the school. He hadn't sent any roses however and didn't expect to have any delivered to him, but was happy to see other people's reactions to getting them. Many of them were from friends rather than significant others and these were the ones he found the most special. The Hufflepuff was wondering around the Great Hall nervously amongst all of the other students. He hated being so small compared to them and made his way over to the Ravenclaw table to find the next person he was to deliver to. "Elizabeth Chatwin!" he exclaimed, looking around at all of the Ravenclaws.

Elly hadn't expected to get many roses this year. Since the little misunderstanding with her friends she had expected to get none. Of course she had send out around nine, she was curious if her friends had send some back. Elly was enjoying a bowl of porridge and looked around when some called out her name. ''That is me'' Elly said while putting her hand in the air so she was easier spot-table.

Patrick was surprised he was heard in all of the chaos and beamed when he heard someone reply to him. He quickly made his way over to Elizabeth, rummaging around in his basket to find the rose that belonged to her. "You have... a rose." he said, taking a yellow rose out of the basket along with the note that came with it. He wasn't sure what else to say and simply gave the girl a nervous smile as he watched her take it.

Dear Elly,
You deserve a rose for being my friend since, well, before Hogwarts. Thanks for being there for me, by the way.
Love, Sara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back