Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rose time was Daisy's favorite time of year. She couldn't believe that it was her last year, the last time she would be spreading the love around the school. There were so many to deliver, so she got started as soon as she could, having run down to the Great Hall without putting her shoes on. That was a usual occurrence for the Daisy, but she could honestly say that today she had completely forgotten.
While still in the Hall, Daisy made her way from the Puff table to the Slytherin table. She wasn't sure who Derek was, so she took out his yellow rose and cleared her throat. "Alright, I'm looking for a Derek! Is there a Derek Tahana here?" Daisy called out.

Derek had watched the rose giving the previous year and had thought about taking part in it, but he hadn't really wanted to. That would be hard work and derek wasn't really about working all that hard. He was surprised though when the very day of all of it, a voice called out in the room looking for him. He got to his feet and stood on the slytherin bench, "I'm Derek!" he called back to her, he knew that raising his hand or standing would've got her attention, but he leaned into the fun of the day.

Daisy grinned when a boy called back to her, making it very easy to find him by standing on the bench. "You're the best kind of people." Daisy muttered as she made her way over to him. "Hi Derek! I have a rose for you!" Daisy said, holding out the yellow rose to him. "Oh - and," She said, going back into her basket and finding his note. "And this!"

Dear Derek,

Thank you for being a good friend to me and always making me feel at ease at dances. You're really nice.

Emilia

Derek stayed on the bench until the girl had made her way over to him. Now that she was in front of him, he realised that this girl was a little bit older than he had thought she was from such a distance, but more importantly someone had sent him a rose, "Really?" the boy had geunine surprised, of course being singled out in this room had likely meant she had one, but he was still genuinely surprised that he was actually getting one. He took the yellow rose proudly and immediately tucked it behind his ear, "How's it looking?" the boy asked the older girl, before taking the note from her. He opened it and smiled at who it was from. he was glad he had sent her a rose too. "Thank you!" he told the rose giver sincerely, it was pretty nice to receive the occasional rose, almost as nice as it was to send them.

Daisy nodded her head enthusiastically when the boy asked if she really had a rose from him. "Of course I do!" She laughed when the boy put the rose behind his ear. "Tahana, you are babe'n!" Daisy giggled, smiling at his reaction to receiving his note. "See you around kiddo, have a great day! Happy Valentines Day!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back