Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow Rose for @Nolan Burke

Nicole frowned at her rose list, annoyed despite the fact that she'd helped arrange it. If she kept lurking around the Hufflepuff table she was bound to run into Connor and she had no interest in that. She was pretty sure her next rose was for a lower year student though, so instead of taking her chances in the hall, Nicole stopped the first group of younger students she saw, emboldened by her prefect badge and rose giving authority today. "Excuse me, do any of you know Nolan? Nolan Burke? I have a rose for him."

It was that time of year again. Valentine's day. Nolan didn't mind it, he had liked the atmosphere of it all. The buzzing of students being excited about their roses and whatnot. The Hufflepuff was walking with a few of his mates when he had heard his name. "Hey, that's me, I'm Nolan," Nolan says with a small smile as he raised his hand and steps forward. "Am I in trouble or something?" Nolan asked curiously, as he had noticed it had been a prefect calling his name.

Nicole was relieved when she was finally able to spy Nolan raising his hand, striding over him with a quick smile and a laugh. "Why, did you do something?" She asked, peering him before shaking her head. "No, just jokes, I have a rose for you though, here you go," she announced, passing over the yellow rose and note.

Chur bro! Badgers for life!
Manaia x

"Nah, I don't think so," Nolan says with a chuckle. He smiles as she mentions that she had a rose for him. "Oh sweet! Thanks!" Nolan says with a smile, as he gently grabs the rose and note. The boy opens the note and smiles as he reads the note, happy that his friend had sent him a rose. He'll defiantly was going to thank his friend later.

Nicole hummed in mock suspicion, letting it pass the the boy said thank you, glad most Hufflepuffs were polite, barring a few exceptions. "I've got my eye on you... But you're welcome, Happy Valentine's," she said with a smile. All this rose stuff had been tiring, but Nicole did still enjoy the payoff in the end, she supposed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back