Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Flavio had signed up to deliver roses again that year, and was again at a loss of how to deliver most of his roses in a short amount of time. Fortunately he did learn from previous years that the great hall was one of the best places to start as students from every house could be found there, meaning if he did not find the person he was looking for, someone was sure to point him in the right direction. Approaching the Gryffindor table, Flavio called out. "Is Aurora Night here?" Before looking up from the piece of paper attached to the yellow rose he needed to deliver to her, hoping for some sort of response.​
<i>
</i>

Rory had roses to deliver, but that could definitely wait until after she'd eaten. Besides, she couldn't be expected to do deliveries on an empty stomach, that would just slow the whole process down, perhaps even stop it completely. No, eating was absolutely the most logical thing for her to be doing right now. She was in the middle of tearing through a bread roll, her teeth sunk firmly into the middle of the dough, when she suddenly heard something that she wish she hadn't. Damn this day and all the people who didn't know her - this always happened. "No!" she called, looking around for the person she needed to correct this very instant. "It's Rory, okay? You hear that!" she turned around to shout at the rest of the Great Hall in general. "Rory!" Realising that she was probably freaking the delivery person out, Rory tried to act a little more normal. "Sorry, you were looking for me?"

Flavio was taken aback when a girl piped up, shouting about how her name was Rory. He almost did not make the connection that this girl was Aurora Night, until she apologized and confirmed that she was the girl he was looking for. Ignoring how confused he was by the name ordeal, Flavio shook his head before speaking. "I have a rose for you, um, Rory." He said, holding the yellow rose out to her and hoping she would accept it.​
<i>
</i>

Seeing the rose the delivery guy was holding out to her, Rory breathed a sigh of relief. Another yellow one. Good. "Cool, thanks," she said, taking the rose from him. "Did it come from anyone in particular or is it anonymous? An anonymous friend," she snorted, laughing at her own joke. Even if there wasn't a note, she could still probably guess a number of people who it would be from.

Flavio smiled when the the girl accepted the rose, quickly finding the note that was meant to accompany it. "I don't know who it is from, just that the notes are only meant for you to read." He had not read any of the notes he was delivering, even the notes that were with yellow roses, believing that whoever sent their roses wouldn't want their notes to be read by anyone other than the person they were meant for. At least Flavio only wanted the people he sent his roses to, to see the notes. He could not speak for anyone else but wanted to give them the same respect. He handed the note over, continuing to smile politely at the girl. "Happy Valentine's Day."
<i>
</i>
Aurora Night said:
Hey Rory!

[The message contains no text, but a detailed drawing of an apple.]

Hayley

Rory grinned at the delivery guy's response to her question. "Yeah, I guess I knew that. Still, maybe you had insider's info or something." People seemed to know each other in all kinds of weird ways in this school in her experience. Really though, this guy had probably never heard of her before today, so she might as well read the note and find out for herself. "Thanks, you too." She grinned at the delivery person and then turned her attention to the... drawing. A drawing from Hayley, awesome! It might have just been of an apple, but Rory snorted in recognisation of what her friend was trying to communicate. "Is that, or is that not, the prettiest apple you've ever seen?" she said, turning the drawing towards the delivery guy. She absolutely couldn't pass up this chance to have something to rub in Hayley's face later.

Flavio watched the girl's reaction to her note, unsure if her snorting meant she was happy or unhappy with it. Luckily she soon turned the note to him, revealing a drawing of an apple and asking if it was the prettiest apple he had seen. At a loss of how he was supposed to react, Flavio smiled and spoke. "It definitely looks like an apple." He figured the drawing was a reference to some sort of in joke with this girl's friends and that he wasn't at liberty to make more of a comment on it. "Anyway, I should be going now. Got lots of other deliveries." Flavio then said, holding his bucket of roses up slightly for the girl to see, before he began to walk away. "Have a good rest of your day!" He said, bidding her adieu and hoping that the rest of her day went well.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back