Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
He looked down in his bucket. Four more to go before he could open the presents waiting for him. Tomas inspected the next rose on his list and smiled at the name written on the note attached to it. It was a fellow Seeker with whom he shared a couple of classes. ''Oi, April!'' he said once he spotted her sitting at the Hufflepuff table. ''I have a rose for you,'' he added, waving the rose around.

April had already received a yellow rose at breakfast, so when her name was called again she wasn't really expecting another. She grinned as she spotted Tomas, another alternate seeker who was also in the same year as her. She couldn't help feel somewhat like they were kindred spirits just because of that, though they had never really talked. "Hey Tomas, gimme!" She said, holding out her hand.

Tomas approached April with a grin and then handed over the rose with her name on it. ''A yellow flower for a badger, how fitting.'' he told her.
Dear April
I miss you. I wish we could be friends again.
-Kauri

April laughed at Tomas' comment and wiggled her eyebrows. "Does that mean you only get red roses?" She joked, laughing slightly. She was glad not to be dating anyone yet, and was relieved to see a yellow rose. She looked at the note, which made her smile falter and disappear. The message was short, but it managed to hit her where it hurt. She wanted the same thing, she just wished Kauri would stop being stubborn. Maybe she should also apologize, but she wanted her friend to talk to her first. Perhaps this note could count as a first step, though. Maybe she should seek him out. "Have you seen Kauri anywhere?" She asked Tomas. She didn't think the two boys were friends, but they were roommates so would at least know each other.

Tomas grinned at the comment. ''I wish'' the Gryffindor replied. He shrugged and said, ''Last time I saw him we were still in the dormitory - he should be around here somewhere, though, he's delivering roses too, I think.'' He wished he could help April friend Kauri but as he didn't know where to find his roommate either, he reckoned he'd only slow her down.

April pulled a face when Tomas said he wished he got red roses. "Bleh, give me friendship roses any day." She said with a definite nod. Was everyone around her growing obsessed with romance these days? It was horrifying. It wasn't a surprise that Tomas had no idea where Kauri was, though she sighed in disappointment. Then she smiled at him. "Thanks anyway, I'll find him!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back