Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zay
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Cypress Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elara loooooved helping out with roses. They were so pretty, and she loved getting to see people happy they had received them. Her first rose was to be handed off to a Ravenclaw who she wasn't familiar with. Due to her short stature, she basically climbed on top of a statue in the hallway and started shouting her person's name. "Augustus!!! Rose! I have a rose for you!"

Augsustus was pretty used to being ignored by other students, he had his few friends and his girlfriend and no one else really talked to him. So when someone suddenly yelled his name, he jumped in alarm. He looked up to see a girl on top of a statue. Augustus stared at her for a moment. "What are you doing?" He asked, barely noticing what she said.

Elara saw someone come near her, an older boy, and clung to the statue, laughing. "I'm just a little small to be seen. I'm looking for Augustus. Do you know him?" she asked before finally jumping down. "I have a rose from him with a very large note."

Augustus noded when the girl said she was looking for Augustus. That much was obvious to him, as she had just been yelling his name. "I know. I'm Augustus." He said, realizing the girl probably didn't know that was why he looked up in the first place. "You do?" He asked as she said she had a rose for him.

Elara tried not to make a weird face at the boy. He wasn't the most welcoming person. "Yup, a red one," she sang slightly, before handing him the flower and note.

Augy~ Did you know that Archaeologists have discovered rose fossils that date back as far as 35 million years? Ancient Romans grew the flowers in vast plantations and local hothouses to ensure a year-round supply of medicinal extracts, cooking ingredients and ornamentation. They're one of the oldest plants, can you believe that? But anyway, I know I can be a little silly sometimes and a lot of people think I'm weird with all my facts and I see myself as rather plain looking... I'm not sure what it is you see in me, but you're the best boyfriend <3 You're tall and cute and smart... I don't know what I did to deserve you, but you make me happy <3 ~Addison

Augustus' eyes widened slightly as the girl said the rose was red. With his already large eyes, the effect was usually rather alarming, but Augustus didn't think about that. He took the rose from her with a mumbled thanks, looking at the note. It was a rather lengthy one from Addison, but it was absolutely lovely. Augustus felt himself blush as he read it, smiling softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back