Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Rose time was Daisy's favorite time of year. She couldn't believe that it was her last year, the last time she would be spreading the love around the school. There were so many to deliver, so she got started as soon as she could, having run down to the Great Hall without putting her shoes on. That was a usual occurrence for the Daisy, but she could honestly say that today she had completely forgotten.
Daisy figured that breakfast was a good place to start, and she grinned excitedly when she saw the first name on her list. Making her way to the Hufflepuff table, Daisy scouted out Alice. "My little Holland! Look what I have!" She grinned, flourishing the yellow rose and note out in front of her.

Love you!
From Ava

Alice had never really celebrated Valentine's day before, and she was excited to see how the holiday was celebrated at Hogwarts. At home, her dad and mum just got each other gifts, and she and her sisters got a lot of chocolate the day after. But here it was real. The rose delivery event was something Alice had heard about from Rose before she even started Hogwarts, and she had been excited to sign up. She was just eating some breakfast before she would start her own deliveries, when she heard a familiar voice call her by a familiar nickname. She looked up at Daisy with a smile, her eyes widening at the rose. "Oh! Thanks!" She said happily, quickly reading the note. It was from Ava! Alice grinned, her friend had remembered her! "Thanks Daisy! I'm going to start delivering soon too."

Watching the reactions of people's faces when they read their notes was one of the best parts of handing out the roses. The grin on Alice's face made Daisy's face break out into a smile as well. "Oooh you're delivering as well?! That's awesome, it's my favorite thing to do! You're gonna have so much fun." She replied, before giving the girl's head a hug. "Let me know if you need help! And there are mena people sometimes but don't worry about them okay!" Daisy said, before skipping away to find her next deliveree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back