Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Flavio again walked from the Gryffindor table to the Ravenclaw table, realizing how easy it would have been to deliver roses to each house at once rather than walking between tables. This was the final rose he planned to deliver in the great hall however so it was too late to change his tactics now. Flavio smiled as he pulled the yellow rose he was supposed to deliver from his bucket, reading the note before calling the recipients name. "Alexis Sage Kramer? I have a yellow rose for you!"
<i>
</i>

Alexis, sitting at the Ravenclaw Table with her classmates, was about to bite into her toast when she heard her name being called. She had just taken a break from delivering roses. So far, she already three delivered and still had three to go. Looking around, she saw Flavio Morales, a fellow Ravenclaw, looking around for her. She waved her hands with a smile as she called out,"Over here!" She wiped her hand and mouth with her napkin as she waited for the fourth year to approach her.

Flavio looked up as someone called back to him, smiling when he noticed the girl waving her hands. He walked over to where she was sitting, holding the yellow rose towards her. "This is for you." He said, waiting for her to accept it.​
<i>
</i>

Alexis noticed Flavio bringing a bucket with roses. Her face lit up at this."You are delivering flowers too?How many have you delivered?I still have three more.",she told the older boy as she gestured at her own bucket. However,she stopped short at Flavio's words.She looked at the beautiful yellow rose."This is for me?",taking the rose from his hands,she gave it a sniff and smiled."From who?",looking at him expectantly.

"I am delivering roses." Flavio confirmed as he made his way over to her. "I have only a few more." He then added, quickly digging his hand into his bucket to retrieve the note meant to accompany Alexis' rose. "This is your note, it should say who it is from, I hope." He said, handing the note over and waiting to see how the girl reacted. He hoped she would be happy to get a rose.​
<i>
</i>
Alexis Sage Kramer said:
Alexis,

Thanks for being such a good friend.

Simon

Alexis nodded at Flavio's answer. She took the note that he handed her and read it. It was to her surprise that the yellow rose was from a fellow Ravenclaw, Simon Vanity. "It's from Simon Vanity! Thanks, Flavio." She was all smiles upon receiving her first rose. She remembered that she was sending him as well, only she sent him two. A look of worry passed her features over the roses she sent him. Still, she smiled as she smelled the rose again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back