Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Leo <3
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch, Sturdy Blackthorn wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
The first person that got a delivery from Elizabeth was a Hufflepuff student. So Elizabeth walked over to the Fourth Floor. She didn't knew this boy but this was a nice opportunity to get to kno more people. The young Gryffindor loved to meet new people so that was one reason why she signed up. This Felix Urie had two red roses, and one didn't got a messenge with it so that was exciting.

With the two roses in her hand she searched the area. '' Felix Urie? I'm looking for you!!'' she screamed through the Corridor. And hoped that somebody could get him or that he heard her yelling. The smell of this roses was delicious so she hoped that Felix would be happy with this pretty flowers. Because cleary he had two people that seem to like him.

"Yo, Felix, someone's looking for you!" Felix looked up from where he had been flaking out on the lounge. "What, where?" He was pointed in the direction of the portrait, which could only mean that the person was outside. He shrugged. Maybe it was Lyra or Maddie. Though they hadn't said it was. Stepping out into the corridor he looked around, but didn't see anyone he knew. "Someone looking for me?"

When she heard a voice coming from close she looked around her is she saw from who it was coming. '' Here I'm here!! I'm just a first year so not very tall yet.'' She started to jump and wave at somebody that she saw coming into her direction. '' Hi I'm Elizabeth and I'm gonna make you very happy with....'' She showed the two red roses towards Felix with a bright smile. '' These two red roses. And no they are not from me I'm sorry.'' she joked towards the older student. Elizabeth wasn't afraid of older students and of what they would think of her, she just found them interesting and wanted to know about their experiences. The young Gryffindor pointed them out towards Felix and was curious how he will react. He had to be popular with the girls because well.. red was LOVE.

Felix smiled slightly when he saw a younger girl waving him over. He quickly moved over to her and grinned. "Hey, what's up?" She was a Gryffindor, so perhaps she held a message from Lyra or Maddie. Most likely Lyra, because Maddie was more likely to come for him herself. He was surprised when he was handed roses, and not just yellow roses, but red roses. Two of them. "What, these are for me?" He asked, looking at them a little confused. He liked the delivery girl, she was funny. "Oh, are you sure they're not from you? I have a girlfriend, just so you know." He smiled, holding out his hand to her. "Nice to meet you, what was your name?" He then realised he didn't know who these were from. "Sorry, did thee come with notes or anything?"

When she saw Felix coming and started talking he seemed pretty cool. '' Hey!'' she greeted him. '' These are for you yes! You are a lucky boy.'' Elizabeth was a bit shorter than Felix so she looked up to him when he talked. He was funny and mentioned that he had a girlfriend. '' Oh really! That's to bad, no kidding I hate relationships too much for adults, it is gross!'' she said smiling. He asked for her name and that was pretty nice of him. Some didn't even ask or listen to her name. They just wanted the rose and that was it. But Elizabeth liked to meet the people and talk to them a bit. '' I'm Elizabeth, first year Gryffindor.'' She was curious who his girlfriend was because perhaps she send one of this roses or both? '' So who is your girlfriend? Perhaps they are from her.'' When Felix asked for the notes she gave the roses and the message with it. '' There is only one message the other doesn't have any. So that is a mystery!! Exciting.'' So far all the roses had a message with it, but this one didn't. Perhaps the person didn't want Felix to find out from who it was.
</COLOR></FONT>
Message 1 said:
<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="#000">Dear Felix Urie,

It's my turn to give you a present.

Love, Maddie
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back