Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 11 1/2 Inch Unyielding Holly Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
((Pink, open after Daphne))

Apparently shouting someone's name still worked, so after delivering his first rose on the list, the Gryffindor returned to stand in the middle of the Great Hall and once again shouted the next person's name on his list. ''JASPER NIGHT? YOU BETTER BE HERE BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!''

Jasper had already received a rose and was pretty pleased. He was a little nervous about a rose he had sent, one without his name attached. But he knew he couldn't take it back now even if he wanted to. At least the person wouldn't know it was from him, and hopefully she didn't worry about it too much. He was just starting to eat, when someone yelled his name really loud. Jasper frowned and looked over, then got to his feet and cupped his hands around his mouth to yell back. "I'M HERE!"

Tomas jerked his head around when he got a response back from someone and gave the younger boy a thumbs up out of acknowledgement. ''Good, now I don't have to hunt you down throughout the castle,'' the Gryffindor said when he walked up to the boy. He carefully handed Jasper the pink rose and wiggled his eyebrows. ''Before you open the note, do you by any chance know if somebody fancies you?'' he asked. While it may not always be appropriate, he liked to know if the recipient would know from who it would before they would open it.

LOVE SIERRA

Jasper wondered if everyone delivered roses like this, by shouting. He remembered something similar happening last year. Jasper held out his hand for the rose, but faltered when he saw the color. Pink? He wasn't expecting a pink rose. The boy's question made him blush. "What? No!" He said, snatching the rose back and holding it close. He had sent a pink rose himself, could this be from the same person? He glared at the older boy before folding open the note. Oh. It was from Sierra, which was very confusing. Yes... they had kissed, but Sierra had said it was just a friendly kiss. Why was she sending him a pink rose now? Confused, Jasper placed the rose on the bench next to him, not wanting everyone to see it. "Thanks." He said to the older boy grudgingly.

He laughed when Jasper started blushing and wondered if he was telling the truth. ''All right then, keep your secrets,'' Tomas told the younger boy. He smiled when Jasper thanked him and waved it off. ''No worries, I hope you liked it!''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back