Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugene Smythe

OOC First Name
Payal
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Hiya

So I came by the Room of Requirement and read the notice thingy which said that it was hidden and had to be found by a series of clues...could someone please elborate on that or point me to where there is more info on this as I cant seem to find a topic in the general info section.If there are clues then has anyone found them till now or found the room? Or where does this series of clues start from?

Sorry for the lameness xD
-Payal

Hi Payal,

I assume you mean you came across the Room of Requirement Archive, which states:
Another Room of Requirements forum has been hidden with a series of clues leading to it =)
If so: Yes, that is the case. Another forum exists and it has been found before. However, we can't tell you anything about where to find the clues or how to find it - it wouldn't be very well hidden if we did that. ;)

~Nick

Okay ^_^ Thanks

The first link in the chain is something relevant to the room of requirements that isn't buried in 5 years of topics - I think it's fair enough that I say that.
But, otherwise, it's kind of ridiculous to find - which is the point, it wasn't a room every student at Hogwarts would know about and it isn't one every character on HNZ should, either. :p That's why it moved from a public used all the time forum to a super secret only the very determined have found and used it forum. :shifty:

As I told Connor, viel glück. ;)

If found, how to access it is to remain secret - obviously.

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back