Room mates. Innocent right?

Vicky Christina Hussain

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Ebony, 13' Essence of Harpie Feather
Vicky would call this an interesting day. It had gotten off to a bad start when Mrs. Bones buried her under paperwork that she clearly didn't want to do but then as she was drowning disgust under alcohol she met someone. A very interesting someone that had peaked her interest. She had left him for the office but for some reason Vicky could not leave get her mind off him and that touch he gave her. It had been quite a while since Vicky had been touched that way mainly because she wouldn't allow it anymore.

Vicky caught herself looking at the clock every two minutes, waiting for the end of the day. When that blessed hour happened Vicky nearly ran for the door and zapped herself over to New Zealand where she knew her Professor was waiting for her. Interesting thought Vicky, Your Professor. She thought with a laugh. Even so she zapped herself over to the Harbor where she had told Rais to meet her around seven so she could show him her flat. Her top was again one button too low and she had rolled her skirt a bit higher so it was only an inch higher than it had been but it was still innocent looking. She didn't know why she was doing this but she was. Vicky only hoped that Rais would remember to be here.

Rais was pretty excited to see Vicky at her place, simple because he was beginning to like her a lot, and that he thought she may have liked him, but he didn't know for sure. Rais was flying through the clouds on his Scarlet Streak broom, which was going insanely fast. He then noticed that he was almost above where Vicky had told him to meet her, so he flew down carefully, watching for any person in sight. He landed carefully and his broom disappeared back to his office.

Rais started to walk towards the spot where she wanted to meet him, and he saw her standing there. From a distance, he could see that she was dressed pretty nice, looking all hot and like a babe. She was in her skirt and a shirt and then he noticed that her top was too low, which attracted him towards her even more, because she was very beautiful. He walked up to her and said, "Hey there Vicky, sorry if I'm a few minutes late. I was caught up on something and took off a little late, but I tried to get here as fast as I could." said Rais with a smile. Rais wanted to hug or kiss Vicky, but he was holding back just because he didn't know what her reaction would be if he did try to do something. "So, what do we have planned for today? Not that I'm on a schedule or anything, I'm all yours for the rest of the day, I've got nothing to do." said Rais while looking to his right and his left to see if anyone was coming since he was still in his work clothes.

Vicky bit her thumb nail when she saw Rais again. He was just as unbelievable as she had remembered. She had started to think that she had gotten beer goggles after all but then she was even meaner when she was totally wasted. Or so her friends had told her. There had even one time that they told her she had left a man in completely destroyed because of her harsh comments. She had nothing harsh to say about Rais. "Excuses, excuses. Well come on then the flat isn't too far from here." She said with sassy smile on her face. "And don't you mean your mine for the rest of the night?" Vicky said then kicked up her heel a bit as she turned to lead him to her flat.

Again she marveled at the fact that she was going to have someone living with her. Vicky usually didn't do well with people living with her because even though she could keep her temper somewhat when she went off she went off like a cannon, taking down everyone around her. That and this was the first time that she was going to have someone that she liked living with her. It could turn interesting from here but only time could tell that. She moved away from the Leaky Cauldron expecting Rais to follow her while still prossesing what she meant by her last statement.

Rais starting to laugh inside when Vicky said Excuses, Excuses. "Man, she can be a little sour on the outside, but I don't feel much negative energy around her, which mean's she a different person on the inside", Rais thought to himself. Rais remembered the day he had met Vicky at the Leaky Cauldron, and how she hated her job and everything. Now, he was going to most likely live with a person who hates her job right now and can be somewhat of a anger canon sometimes, but Rais knew how to handle those kinds of situations without a problem. "Well, I suppose you can say that. I haven't got anything to do tonight, so maybe I can stay at your place for tonight if that's not a problem?" said Rais questioning Vicky. It was a bit odd for him to ask Vicky right away if he could stay at her place for the night, but Rais wasn't the type of person to hold back anything, or else it would haunt him until he let it out.

"So, how big is your flat?" said Rais. Rais didn't have a lot of things to move in, just his clothes, shoes, school related books and a few other things. Rais was walking behind Vicky and started to look at her. "Damn, she's a gorgeous lady." said Rais a little loud. Rais instantly closed his mouth and hopes that Vicky didn't hear him because he did say it a little out loud, which that thought was supposed to be kept in his mind. His face turned red and he looked towards the sky.

Vicky had been called bipolar before not that it bothered her. She had her moods she knew this and was quite happy with them. Vicky made her way to the edge of the harbor but she was by no means leaving the magical realm. There was no reason for her to do so. As she looked at the wizarding twist on muggle apartment complexes she wondered if Rais could deal with her ever shifting moods. She would have to put him to the test. "Well that's a tempting offer Professor." She said as she got to the door of her complex.

Vicky touched the front gate and an evil little voice came from what looked like an intercom. "Name and number." Vicky narrowed her eyes. "Art you know me and you know where I live let me in now!" She yelled. She hated the house elf that was made to disable the magic that kept people that was not meant to be there out. "Protocol Ms. Baselona." The voice said again. Vicky growled but she let it go for now. "Vicky Christena Barselona and I live in number 223." She said with a sigh. "The flat is kind of big the only thing is that... House Elf... will bug the hell out of you." She said while rolling her eyes.

"and that gorgeous lady had better be me." She said with an ounce of shame. Vicky pulled Rais down by collar so she could show him her pout.

Rais wasn't too concerned with having any trouble with Vicky and her mood swings. He thoughts in his mind, People have their own share of issues to deal with, and mood swings are kind of normal. Rais didn't really have any mood swings, unless he was very stressed or very tired, which wasn't common in his life, at least not so far. "Tempting offer? Well, the person I live with now, I kind of told him that I'd be out tonight, so he could hold a party at my current apartment, since my current roommate is a party person." said Rais looking at the apartment complex building. .. And please, call me Rais. I'm only a Professor in school, to you, you can call me whatever, I don't mind." said Rais with a smile.

Rais was behind Vicky when she started to talk to the intercom and was trying to get the door open. It seemed that the House Elf wasn't the friendliest, but then again, she was already a stressed person and feeding her even more stress would cause nothing but more pain. Rais found it a little funny that she was struggling to get into the building and fighting the house elf. "Well, I think it would be a better idea if you put some fear into that Elf's heart, then he will stop bugging you, at least that's what I would do." said Rais while moving close to Vicky and speaking near her ear.

"Well, I mean, maybe.." said Rais while stuttering. "Just joking, of course the gorgeous girl is you." said Rais while stuttering again. He found Vicky to be a very attractive girl, but a very scary one at times as well. He thought to himself, "Man, that was a close one."

Vicky looked Rais over once more but this time making an assumption that he usually kept his cool. Again she would test how well he did this soon enough. "He sounds like fun but I bet you have your own fun to you." She said while running her hand up his chest slightly. "Rais then." She said smiling back. Vicky wanted to kiss him on the cheek or something like that but she assumed that this would have to wait a little bit. She would still call him Professor to tease him a bit.

Vicky rolled her eyes. "I've tried to put some fear in his heart but then the owner of the building said that Art couldn't feel fear anymore so now all I can do is yell at him and hope that he listens." She said putting her hand on her head. Sometimes things like this made her head hurt. Vicky in pain usually meant that other people would be in pain soon. That was unless something distracted her. "If you can get that little bugger to leave me alone I'll be more than happy." She said with a sigh.

The door clicked and Vicky let Rais go with a laugh. There was something about him even looking at someone that wasn't her that made her blood boil. The fact that he was calling her beautiful made her happy again. That didn't stop her from pushing the door in such a way that it would knock the house elf out of the way. "Hold out your wand." She said as she reached something that looked like an elevator.

"Yea, my current roommate is a party guy, he holds way too many parties for my taste, but then again, since he does share the rent, he had a say in the things he can do." said Rais. Rais was getting annoyed at the House Elf for giving Vicky trouble, so Rais thought to himself that he would have to come back later on and have a 'talk' with the House Elf to straighten things out. Rais was beginning to like Vicky even more as she ran up her hand on Rais's chest, which told him that she most likely was liking him as well. "Yes, Rais is what you can call me." said Rais putting his hands on Vicky's waist. Rais wasn't the type of guy who would make the first move, so he thought it maybe a good idea for him to put his hands on Vicky's waist to give her an idea that he liked her a lot.

"Well that's a bit stupid to be honest. Striking heart into a servants heart is the first thing a person should do." said Rais. "If fear doesn't work, then we will have to work towards Obedience then, get the House Elf to obey our commands." said Rais looking sharply at the sound box. Rais had many ideas on how to get someone to obey another person very easily, and he would soon try it on the House Elf, so that the Elf wouldn't give trouble to him nor Vicky. As he saw Vicky putting her hand on her head, Rais instantly knew that she was really disturbed by this problem. Rais instantly put his hand on her shoulders and started to give her a small massage. "Don't worry, I'm here for ya." said Rais with a smile. "Don't worry, I'll get that Elf to leave you alone." said Rais.

As the door clicked, Vicky knocked the door in so hard that it knocked the Elf backwards and off balance. Rais looked at the Elf and Rais's eyes glowed red and then went back to normal after a few seconds. Rais's goal was to put something in the Elf's heart so that it wouldn't bother him nor Vicky. As they reached the Elevator, Vicky told him to take out his want. "My wand? Why do I need my wand?" said Rais reaching in fast to get his wand out. "What floor is your flat on?" said Rais. As they stood next to what looked like an elevator, Rais put his one hand around Vicky's waist and held his wand with his other hand, then looked at Vicky and smiled.

Rais' room mate sounded like someone Vicky used to be. Sleep all morning, flirt all afternoon, party all night then start the cycle all over again after spending a few minutes worshiping the porcine goddess. Vicky didn't do this anymore. She found that it was getting her nowhere. She realized that if she wanted to gain power she had to change the way she did things. "Oh but I like calling you Professor." She teased as she brought her lips right up to his . She was sure now that he liked her.

She turned way laughed then watched his eyes for a moment. That rage she could do something with. The moment they passed the building's house elf it was out of her mind. When Rais put his hand on her waist again Vicky pressed a little of her body against him as she said "You'll see why we need the wands." She said. As soon as she did the shoot seemed to pull them upwards. "Fourh floor, Barselona." A cool voice said about a second later and Vicky placed her feet gracefully on the ground. Then again she had done this many times before.

The flat looked clearly like it had been decorated by a female but there was something about it that said she wasn't here very often. "The spare room is over there if you want to look at it before you decide that you want to move in here." She said then tucked a piece of hair behind her ear while looking at him. "Or you can stay here and have a coffee or something while 'being here for me." She teased while moving into the kitchen that was separated from the main room by a door.

Rais knew that Vicky was was teasing him about her calling him Professor, it didn't really bother Rais that much because that wasn't his main concern. "You can call me whatever you want Vicky." said Rais while Vicky was next his lips, he knew that she really liked him and he was going to try to give her a kiss, but she turned away really fast, teasing Rais even more. Rais thought it was all in good fun and nothing serious so far between them two.

Rais took out his wand instantly as Vicky said Fourth Floor, Barselona. All of sudden, they were not in Vicky's flat. Rais started to look around and saw that it was a pretty decent sized flat. "Not a bad flat at all. Looks pretty nice." said Rais while standing near the entrance. The flat looked like it was decorated by a female, but it didn't bother Rais much as Raid and Vicky would be the only ones living in the flat, so nothing would leak outside. "Seems like your a girly girl huh?" said Rais teasing Vicky. As Vicky said that the spare room was to the right of the flat, Rais started to walk towards that side, opened the door and saw a pretty decent sized room. "This room looks too small for me." said Rais while teasing Vicky. Rais liked the room and it was big enough for him to comfort in. Rais walked up to Vicky, flicked her nose slowly, and said, "I think I'll take your room, you can move into this room if you want." Rais teasing Vicky a little bit.

"I'm liking this place, so I think I'll choose to stay here." said Rais with a smile. "So, you want me to stay for a coffee huh and be here for you?" said Rais. "Sounds like a good deal to me." said Rais walking into the kitchen. "So, what do you do for fun here?" said Rais. Rais wasn't all about being serious all the time, he liked to have fun just as much as being serious at times. Rais walked up to Vicky, grabbed her by her waist and put his head on her head. "So tell me, where is your room?" said Rais with a smile.

Vicky laughed a little as he teased about the spare room. There was nothing small about her place. She had made sure when she got her own place it spoke of both open space and of money. Only people with power and money could afford space. The only reason that she had been able to live here was because she had lived with someone else. Her last room mate thought she was pyico so she had been forced to find another one. "I'll consider it if I'm ever feeling like moving my stuff from my room." She said with a wicked grin on her face.

Vicky laughed openly when he grabbed her making her place her hands on his chest. "Yeah that's pretty much what I'm asking you. Though we can skip the coffee." She said while running a hand up the back of his neck. "Depends on what you consider fun." She breathed then closed the gap between their lips. She knew this trick really to come in really close and have her close in the space but Rais was being so cute that she couldn't help herself. "What makes you think you've earned your way into my bedroom?" She teased.

"I'm just teasing you Vicky, I'm not gonna make you move out of your room." said Rais with a smile. Rais had a habit of joking around with the people her started to like a lot. Rais wouldn't start joking around with anyone unless he was close with them, most of the time, Rais would probably stay serious. "The space in the spare room is just fine for me." said Rais with a smie. Rais had a feeling that he wouldn't need to stay in the spare room, since he would be staying with Vicky in her room once he had moved in. Rais couldn't believe how close he had gotten to Vicky in a such a short time, but he just couldn't help it since she was a very pretty girl.

"Umm, what are you asking me?" said Rais teasing Vicky a little more. Rais took the coffee out of Vicky's hands and placed it on the table. He moved in closer to Vicky as she moved her hand up to his neck. "What do you consider fun?" said Rais. Rais and Vicky were so close to each other now that they could kiss. Rais was a little hesitant to move himself further for the kiss, but he thought to himself, Ah, what the heck. The worst that can happen is she'll kick me out of her flat and start hating me. Rais moved in for the kiss, then started to kiss Vicky. He moved his hands up and down on Vicky's waist while kissing her. He then stopped kissing her and said, "So, how was that?" said Rais with a smile. Then Vicky said that what makes him think that he's earned his way to her bedroom. "You tell me." said Rais kissing Vicky again. At that moment, Rais truly felt the love between him and Vicky. "So I'm guessing we are dating now? or is it not official yet?" said Rais.

Vicky had known that Rais was joking. It didn't mean that she didn't take a bit of pleasure in making him sweat a little bit. "I sure hope so there's not enough room in this flat for two shopaholics." She said as a light joke. Vicky had shared a little something about herself though. She could easily spend a boat load of gallions given the time and the gold to do so. Not that she was looking for someone with the gold to support her habit. Vicky whole heartedly believed that if one had a habit than one had to support it ones self. She had gotten Rais to be light hearted which was something that she could tell right way was hard for people to do.

She chose not to answer his tease about what she was asking him. The way he was looking at her told her all she needed to know. She had liked Rais touching her like that which was something rare indeed. She usually didn't let people so much as think about doing anything to her. Vicky had trailed a hand down his back then pressed herself against him. "Well enough, I've been kissed better though." She teased. He kissed her again and Vicky had to laugh afterwards. She felt as if she had found someone that could finally put her in her place. "I don't know my darling Professor, Do quidditch players fly?" She said her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Yeah we're dating." She said shaking her head. Vicky wouldn't be in his arms if she didn't want to keep seeing him. She was particurly picky about who she let get this far with her.

Rais started to chuckle a little bit when she said that she hoped there wasn't enough room in this flat for two shopaholics. "Don't worry, I'm not much of a shopaholic. I just buy the stuff I need and if I have anything to spare, I'll buy something for myself." said Rais. Rais wasn't much a person who spent his money away like it was candy. He managed all of his money well and right now, he had quite a bi of money saved up. "So, your a Shopaholic huh?" said Rais teasing Vicky. "You can spend as much as you want, and if you need money, let me know. My money is your money." said Rais putting his head on Vicky's head.

Rais started to laugh a little bit when she said that she had kissed better. "That's odd. Most of my ex girlfriends have told me I was the best kisser they had ever dated." said Rais laughing a little bit. Rais started to laugh when Vicky asked him did Quidditch players fly, he didn't choose to answer to it. "So, we are dating. What do we do now my lady?" said Rais bowing down on his knees and facing Vicky. "Oh yes, I almost forgot, I still haven't seen your room yet." said Rais teasing Vicky a little bit. Rais was very happy on the inside that Vicky had accepted him and now that they were to be together.

Vicky smiled wide at that one. "Really on whatever I want?" She asked. Vicky had layed eyes of this wonderful crystal necklace in Spain but she had not had the gold to get it. If she payed her cards right she would be waring it for Rais accompanied by a slinky red dress that she had planed out for it. Vicky nuzzled at Rais' neck with the kind of smile on her face that was rare for Vicky these days. She was falling more and more in love with this man.

"Well then the girls you where with may have not kissed much and are no where near is as picky as me." Vicky said then kissed Rais again before he sank to his knees. "Come back up so we can maybe go see what fun we can dig up in town." She said as she put her hand on his arm while laughing. She looked at him with a bit of suduction in her eyes. "Or you can follow me if you really want to see my room." She said letting him go then going back onto the main room. Vicky aimed for the room to the left while looking at Rais over her shoulder.

"Well yea, you can spend on whatever you want, but then again, we are both on a budget, so we have to see how much money were spending." said Rais. Rais didn't mind Vicky spending his money, although it had to be with in the range he could afford. Rais wasn't the Minister Of Magic who got paid loads. "If I was the Minister of Magic, you'd be getting whatever you want without spending limit." said Rais with a laugh jokingly. Rais started to chuckle when Vicky said that the girls who Rais dated may not have kissed a lot or they weren't as picky as her. "If I remember correctly, one of my ex girlfriends from many years ago kissed me every 15 minutes or so, we made out every 15 minutes during the day." said Rais teasing Vicky. Rais remembered that his ex girlfriend was a kissing addict and one of the reason's why Rais left her was because she kissed him way too much. Rais would have his lips soar at least 3 to 4 times a week.

Rais got back up on his feet and heard Vicky say that they should do into town and see what fun they can dig up. "Well, if we go into town, what are we going to do?" said Rais. Rais liked the idea of him following Vicky to her room so that she can show him her room. "Sure, I'd like to see your room." said Rais with a smile. Rais wanted to see what kind of girl Vicky was. It would tell him the way her room was decorated, if she was girly girl by having so many girl things or if she was an average girl. As Vicky started to walk towards her room, Rais followed behind her.

Vicky pouted a bit. She was still going to get the crystal she wanted but she would have to make Rais feel good about it. "I know I know." She said with a sigh. She laughed and shook her head. "Is that ambition I hear from you Rais." She said as she cuddled up to Rais then started to walk away from him again. Vicky rolled her eyes. "She sounds like a cuddle fish." She said with her hands on her hips.

Vicky could see that Rais was following her. If it where up to her he would never get a chance to look at the room itself but she couldn't attack him like that. Not if she wanted him to stick around longer than the three months her last one lasted. Then again he got tiered of her whipping him into place whenever she got pissed off at something. She opened the door to her room and waited for Rais to come in. The room was decorated in a lot of pink and a lot of purple. There was a stuffed frog on her bed but other than that everything was very functional. It spoke of Vicky's femininity as well as her work in the office. "This is it." She said gesturing at the room. After she did she started to fiddle with the collar of Rais' shirt.

"Don't worry though, I'll get you whatever you need and will try to best of my financial ability." said Rais with a smile. Last thing Rais wanted was to disappoint Vicky. Rais didn't have a habit of disappointing anyone, and he wasn't going to start now. "Whatever she was, she's my past. I'm concentrating on the present and my future now." said Rais coming up to Vicky very close and kissing her on her head. Rais was following Vicky behind her to see her room. Vicky opened the door, and Rais walked in slowly to see how the room looked. Rais walked in and his eyes popped open wide. "Jeez, that's a lot of pink and purple there." said Rais looking around the room with wide eyes. "I guess you are a very girl girl." Rais took a small pause and said, "Not that there's anything wrong that." Rais then smiled.

After Rais got a look of her room, he went to her bed and saw a stuffed frog. He picked it up and said, "Very nice, I like frogs." Rais smiled at Vicky as he picked up the stuffed frog, touched it and then put it back to it's position on the bed. Rais then sat down on the bed as Vicky's was fiddling with his collar. "So, your room seems nice." said Rais looking around the room again. "What do we do now?" said Rais questioning Vicky. Rais didn't know what they should do, either to stay in the flat, or go outside. Rais was really tired right now after his travel and had some pain on his back. Rais grabbed his back by his hands and took a crack out. "That feels better." said Rais.

Vicky was good at getting what she wanted. She didnn't know if the same thig would happen with Rais as what happened with her other boyfriends but she knew that she would be able to get him to do what she wanted a lot of the time. Vicky still wanted a certin level of control even though she had a feeling that things where going to be different with Rise. This became clear when he kissed her after saying that he was consentrating on his future. For the first time she wanted more than anything to be a part of someone's future. That thought stayed in the back of her head though.

Vicky shrugged. "I like pink and I like purple and they go well together. That and I'm a bit delicut when it comes to the things that sorround me." She said. Vicky was a vollital person but when chose things out for herself she made sure that they where all soft and cute so she could look at them and smile. There was nothing muich that was soft about Rais but there was definatly things that where cute about him. Espacially the way he was fiddling with his coller. Vicky saw that a bit of pain when through his back making Vicky go to him. "Here let me help you." She said as she put a bit of pressure on his back. Vicky was not very good at householdy things but she knew a bit about aliviating pain. Mainly because she knew a lot about causing it.

Rais glanced around the again and again as he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Vicky may have been a little hard on the outside, but she was a bit of a girly girl on inside. "Yea, I suppose pink and purple go together." said Rais smiling towards Vicky. Vicky was very much like Rais in many ways, such as Rais was very picky about the things that surrounded him, especially his belongings. He only had certain colors and certain things in his room and in his house that would give him inspiration. He really enjoyed the colors blue and white mixture, or light brown and white mixture, but for the most part, he like blue and white mixture. "Well, since you are a pink and purple combination, I'm a blue and white person. Blue and white combination gives me a lot of inspiration towards anything I do." said Rais looking at the frog.

As Rais was fiddling with his collar and taking out the crack out of his back, he noticed Vicky coming to him exactly like he thought in his mind. Rais had a habit of imagining things in his mind with the way he wanted them to turn out, although he wasn't a seer or anything. Vicky came and she helped him get one more crack out. "Thanks babe. Sorry, do you mind if I call you babe? I only call a girl babe when I feel very comfortable around her and the person is very special to me." said Rais scratching his head from the back. "Here, come sit next to me." said Rais grabbing Vicky's hand and placing her next to himself. "What do you see in me?" said Rais as he kissed Vicky on her forehead.

The cuteness of what was around her made it so she didn't fly off the handal as much as she could fly off the handle. "Oh I think I have an outfit like that. Very well cordinated, a blue dress with a white sash and white shoes. I don't ware it often because it's one of my simpler ones." She said while thinking about it. The real reson she didn't ware it anymore was because she had grown out of the dress. She was working her hardest to fit back into it even though she was already perfect the way she was. Or so people told her. It was unacceptible for Vicky to own something that she didn't fit into anymore.

Vicky laughed and kissed his cheek. "Babe is fine. You start calling me baby and I will have to kill you though." She said as a bit of a joke. She really did hate her boyfriends calling her baby. She had even incendioed the shoes of one because he forgot that she didn't like it. He never forgot after the third degree burns. Vicky was actually moved from one place to another by Rais which she had never allowed before. She felt as if the man was taking her power and had told them so. This was different though. Rais had just made her sit next to him. "I see someone that I want to get to know very, very well." She said then blushed slightly. "And someone that I see myself for a long time." She muttered. Vicky when it came to relationships never thought long term because she had just never felt herself willing for it to be that way.

Rais was happy to hear that Vicky had a dress with the blue and white mix and couldn't wait to see her in that dress, if she were to wear it. "Wow, that's nice. I'd really like for you to wear that dress sometime, but of course, if your not comfortable with it, that's fine." said Rais with a smile. Rais then remembered that some of his ex girlfriends wore dresses with the blue and white colors, which made Rais very happy. "Ah, good old times." said Rais while remembering all the fun he used to have when he was in his teen years growing up at Durmstrang. Picking up girls, having fun parties, pulling cool pranks, those were the days.

Rais saw Vicky laugh when he asked her if he could call her babe, which gave Rais a feeling that she didn't like the idea that much until she kissed him on the cheek and said that babe was fine with her but calling her baby wasn't acceptable. "Alright, babe it is then." Rais took a small pause while looking into Vicky's eyes and said, "Kill me? Oh we have got to have a fun duel sometime." Rais then laughed a little bit. Rais saw Vicky blushing as he she replied that Rais is someone she wants to get to know very well and that she sees herself with him for a long time. "I completely agree with you." Rais took a small pause and said, "Is that a blush I see on your face? So there is a softer side of you." said Rais as he moved closer to Vicky giving her a hug. "I see a very beautiful person in front of me, both beautiful inside and outside. A person I want to get to know more about, and perhaps spend the rest of my life with." said Rais with his head attached to Vicky's head.

A little bit more and she would look fabulous in that dress. She had something to make her work harder to make that happen now. "Oh I may surprise you with it one day." She said laughing softly. Rais was the only that she considered doing something like this. Surprising him with her looking great in his favored colors. Usually it was she wore what she liked and what he wanted could go blow. Then again it wasn't often she talked like this with a man either. She was usually busy bossing him around.

Vicky bit her lip. "Oh I don't think you would like to duel with me." She said a cleaver smile on her face. Vicky had a few tricks up her sleeve and when that didn't work she cheated. Always had. It wasn't that big of a deal to her to do so because she had been taught all her life to do what she could to come out on top. Vicky smacked Rais playfully on the chest. "Oh shut up." She said but Rais didn't listen to her. He went on about how he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. The thought from anyone else would have been a daunting one but with Rais a lifetime didn't seem all that bad. "You are too sweet to be real." Vicky closed the the gap between then and kissed him.

Rais started to laugh when Vicky said she might surprise him wearing that dress. "I can't wait." said Rais with a smile. Rais had a feeling that she wouldn't have done this for any other guy but him, so it was something special for him. Rais noticed Vicky bitting her lip and then saying that it wouldn't be a good idea for him to duel her and that got Rais even more interested in dueling her, simple because Rais likes challenges. "Oh really? It's going to be a friendly duel afterall. I really wouldn't care who wins, just as long as I"m having fun." said Rais. Rais didn't really care who won and who lost when it came to dueling with this friends and family, so as long as he had fun. "I'm pretty tough to beat, it's not often people beat me. I've even battled a few death eaters and they've lost to me." said Rais giving a wink to Vicky.

Rais started to laugh when Vicky said shut up. He knew she was a little bit of a shy girl, and her blushing proved that she was having a good time around him and felt more comfortable around him. Rais gave a smile to Vicky when she said he is too sweet to be real. "I'm real alright." said Rais while laughing. "I'm going to have to get all of my stuff to this flat as soon as possible. I can't for us to live together. Will you be helping me?" said Rais with a smile. Rais really couldn't believe that he may have found his true life mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back