Room-mate...s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Drape

OOC First Name
Taylor
The title pretty much explains it, Michael is in need of a room-mate! :D
I've been kinda neglecting poor Michael's character and want to start RPing with him a bit more.
Basically he's studying to be a healer at the moment so living by himself is getting a bit tough.
His room-mate can be male or female.
Michael is bisexual and would most likely make advances on anyone that was good-looking. :lawlz:
So your character has to be able to put up with him. =))

I'll explain more if your interested, just tell me what you would like to know. ;)
Oh and they should be about 17 - 25ish. Dont have to be, that's just a rough outline. ^_^

Another note! He can move into your characters house if you would prefer. His house kinda sucks anyways. :r

Just decided! :lawlz: I think it would be okay for Michael to have more than one room-mate as well. I don't RP with him that much and at least having two would mean more opportunities! :D So yeah, let me know guys. ^_^

Hi =)

Gregory was planning on being in New Zealand for a week on a business trip (He lives in Yorkshire), but will turn out to be staying longer than expected. He's been cut-off from the family's money so he's a bit hard-up at the moment and needing somewhere to stay. Would you be interested in rp-ing with him?

Greg's one of those stereotypical all-around good boys, so he'll put up with just about anything (in fact, he wouldn't mind at all, he is just the same way). Gregory's father is a Healer, specializing in creature-inflicted injuries, so they would get along well.

Quick family synopsis: Greg made a friend back in Yorkshire where he works as a file Clerk in a parchment shop. Being a sort of ordinary, sweet tempered guy he makes only a few close friends. However, he did not know that his 'new friend' was a known Death Eater. When his father found out, he recognized the friend for what he was and assumed Gregory was in line with him. Therefore he disowned him. Looking for a new place to stay, Gregory has come to New Zealand to find a new job and a place to stay. He has concealed this fact from the rest of his family who lives in New Zealand (along with his sister, Artemis).

Greg's 23. =) He seems perfect for a roommate. PM me if you'd like.

I've been neglecting Hayden so this is perrfect!
He will be turning eighteen soon enough and just graduated from Durmstrang. He is fine with guys hitting on him because he stays over at Dietrich's often enough and were good friends when they were at school together. When he is drunk he actually has bisexual tendencies, but only when he is drunk.

Hayden has a house in Australia or in New Zealand, he can't afford both so he is getting rid of one, if you want to have Michael move in his New Zealand house that is fine. Same with you Arty. I'm pretty relaxed about it because I really want to RP with him more.

As long as your character's don't mind that he will become a Dark Arts professor in the future and now is learning how to be one by helping out his older Professor. He is a pretty nice guy when he isn't angry and because of Lemina that has been a lot of the time :p

That's awesome! I'm going to have Greg move in, but I would love if Hayden did too! :) The more the merrier! :D
Michael will probably be jealous of the relationship he has with Dietrich at first, but he'll get over it when he realises how attractive Hayden is. :r =))

I'm totally up for this. Would you like to set up an introductory RP somewhere? :D

Yayes!

Actually do you want to set something up? For the three of us I suppose.

Alright thanks :)

Lemina Troque said:
Hayden still loves Lemi. He is just used to guys flirting with him.

Don't worry :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back