Maiya
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Elder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather 11 5/8"
Last edited:
Today was the day when I should have gone to visit my father at the Romanov business. Meanwhile, Becca had arranged for her grandmother to look after Theo while she went with her father to business meetings, as Rebecca also helped her father when she had a day off. She walked Theo room and gave kisses to him cheek and was looking for husky walk a little with him and then go to her dad meeting. @Hunter Baird

Hunter had sent the last stuff he had in his apartment in Wellington to Boston, Massachusetts for his big move. The lad had been hired as Fitchburg Finches' coach. Luckily, his sister and her husband had been helping him while he does his important paper work and dealing with his girl friend. Looking around at his empty apartment, Hunter waived his wand and apparated outside the secluded house of his girl friend, Rebeca. He hadn't told her about him moving and wanted to clarify everything to her. He walked up to the door of the modern house and knocked twice, he would miss the little dude, Rebeca's son. @Rebeca Romanov

Bella walked with her dog outside and she was see how her dog was so grown up. Then she go back house with Bella and Bella hapily runned to Hunter and licked him face. She was such cheerfull dog. "Hello, sorry about her" She smilled and kissed him cheek. @Hunter Baird

He waited patiently at the door only to be surprised by a bark of a dog behind him. Hunter turned around and saw Rebeca's dog Bella. A smile curved on his lips, he'll miss the dog as well even though he actually hasn't had interacted with her that much as he was working all the time. "Hey, bud." He greeted the dog while he dropped to his knees to interact with Bella. The dog was big and immediately gave him kisses. It was nice to have a pet companion but his job takes him away often that he didn't get a chance to have one.

Hunter hadn't even visited his sister and new husband since they got married. But he was happy for her and her new family. His dad had bugged him to take over the family business but he refused and volunteered Peyton to do the job for him. Hunter has been an athletic and not for the numbers and Wall Street. After a briefed welcome from Bella the dog, he got a kiss from Rebeca on the cheeks. It felt awkward but not as awkward as what he was about to tell her. Hunter kissed her back on the cheeks and smile at her. "Hey, no worries, I love pets. It doesn't bother me." He rest assured her. "Well, what's on our agenda today?" He asked.

''I am glad to hear that, how are you? What news?'' She wanted all things what was happening Hunters life and that was important for her. ''Well, i soon be go and see my dad but then later i am free. Tomorow i need go Minestry and work. You?'' She asked warm smile and wached how Bella runned to Theo room. @Theo Romanov

He needed to tell her now, if not, when? He'll be in Ireland tomorrow and spending his last amount of free time with his sister and her husband. The job was an opportunity he didn't want to miss, he was hired because of his talent and work with his previous team. So, he took it without thinking anyone else. "I was thinking if I can talk to you before you meet your dad. It's nothing important, really. If you want to meet later I can wait." Hunter said. The man was nonchalant and didn't felt nervous. Why wasn't he feeling any remorse of what was about to unfold? Although, he did care for her.

''No, please tell me now! I will meet dad later. I wanna know what you wanna tell me.'' She was feeling nervous becouse mayby he wanted broke up with her? She was know how her dad somtimes can be mean to people.

He scratched the back of his head nervously now. You can do this, although, this will be the first and last time you'll do this. Hunter thought to himself, he would settle one day but for now he'll have to have courage to stay focus. "I know you'll hate me for this and you'll think I'm mean for doing it." The man cleared his throat and continued. "I took a job in the US. Coach for the Fitchburg Finches. I know, it's across the world but career is a career and the opportunity is right there and I grabbed it." He didn't wanted to continue but he needed to. "I don't think this relationship would work if I'm a long ways from you and Theo. I'm so sorry if I have to dump all of this to you." Hunter looked at Rebeca, he knows what would happen next. "I've moved out of my apartment today. It's my last day here in New Zealand. My sister is expecting me in Ireland as well for a visit." The man sigh, pursed his lips and waited for her all mighty plea.

Rebeca listened what he was saying and that he wanted brake up. What she needed to do? She wanted hit him a little in face but she was strong as Romanov. "I am happy for you and new job. You will find the door yourself out." She didn't wanted fight with him and she was take Bella and walked another room far from Hunter. She was cold right now and if he wanted go then he can find door himself.

Thanky so much for post. It's end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back