Jessica Cade

Gryff Graduate | Leaky Cauldron Owner |

OOC First Name
Dan
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Manticore Venom Core
I haven't done one of these for a while but I felt the urge.
mrs9ao.jpg
Jessica Cade | Third Year | Gryffindor​

So a recent change in plots means that Jess has no romantic plots for the rest of her school years. Which is awful. Jess is currently going through a tough time as she is grieving for her father and things will get a little worse for her before the end of the semester but next year she is back with a bang. I'm looking for some romantic options and I'm open to whatever. I'd consider a few short-term things or even a long-term relationship until the end of school. Jess is also bisexual so all options will be considered.
gEPmJVG.gif

Hayden Lavish | Fifth Year | Slytherin

This guy has kind of fallen under the radar and I want to do more with him. Hayden is eldest of four siblings with his sister Gwen currently in first year and the others to come. Hayden is ambitious, selfish and takes his position as a prefect quite seriously so much so it cost him his most recent relationship. I'd like to do more with Hayden so I'm looking for everything for him, friends, rivals, enemies and romantic options would be good too.

Let me know if you have something you'd like to discuss and as always anyone wanting to plot with any of my other characters should feel free to drop me a message.

I've been meaning to message you, but I was wondering if you'd like to try Maise and Jess? Maise isn't really sure what she wants yet and at the moment she's crying over the fact she nearly killed her best friend, but if you wanted to see if they get along well enough for a relationship to develop, I'm down. They would already know each other from being in the same house/year too

We should definitely RP them and see how they get on and go from there.

A character added. :r

I already have. :r

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back