Roller Whirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucia Orbon

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Curly 15" Sturdy Rowan Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Lucia was feeling a little self-conscious because the high waisted shorts she was wearing were extremely short, and she was not used to being so bold. But the point of Halloween was to wear something you wouldn't normally wear in every day life, so she forced herself not to shrink in on herself every time someone looked at her, even if she was constantly pulling down on the striped shorts. Still, the fun part of her costume were definitely the roller skates she had on. It was fun to skate around the open Great Hall now that all the tables had been removed. Luci skated around the dance floor, weaving slowly through people and hoping not to bump into anyone but she ended up getting a wheel stuck on the hem of someone's costume and ended up skating straight into someone.

Joshua was never really into Halloween. The only reason he came downstairs that evening was to keep an eye on his younger sister, by tia's order. Otherwise, he'd be up in the towers sound asleep. And he kinda regret not doing so on the count he was about to get run down by someone wearing roller skates? They were definitely roller skates! Natural instincts kicked in, Joshua held his hands out to catch the girl from running him over. "Whoa! O-oh, that was close." Joshua was forced back a few inches, besides that he stopped the girl from crashing into him. He looked down his hands, visibly shaking and let her go. "Ah, sorry!"

Lucia was trying to activate the brakes on her roller skates before she completely fell on top of the person she collided into, but thankfully the other person caught her just in time before they both came crashing down. "I'm so sorry!" she said breathlessly, still a little shaky as she tried to regain her balance. She held on to his arms tightly as she righted herself and when she felt steady on her feet, she finally realized she was still holding on to him even though he had let go of her and she quickly removed her hands from him. "S-sorry again," she muttered. "Thanks for stopping me from making an epic embarrassment of myself in front of everyone though!" she said with a small chuckle.

"N-no, no it's okay." He stammers, feeling a blush rise from his neck up. He was a little tripped out, it was all so unexpected. Lucky, he was able to stop them from falling. He would've ran out of the great hall so fast, he was relieved he didn't have to do that. Joshua didn't mind that she held onto him longer and that it prevented her from falling. "Ah, n-no problem! I think it's cool that you know how to use those things." He looked down at her pair of skates, you would never catch him in a pair of those. "They look....complicated. How do you normally stop yourself before crashing?" He question the girl, and this time he gaze over at her. He smiles softly from her laughing. It had all been a close call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back