Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hello all,

Well, for those who know me I am Kasey(Nishma) I left this site about six months ago in January due to family issues and now I finally got a chance to be back. To top it all, I am still a fifth year ^_^ . Kasey had her best friends which eventually disappeared. She needs anyone and everyone that would like to RP with her and make strong realtionships(friendship, love, enemies, average friends, etc)

Anyone wishing to RP with me please post here and specify what kind of relationship you would like to have with kasey so that we can RP in that manner. I am excited to start Kasey's RP once again.

Kasey

You could mentor Ares :D :D hes a second year ravenclaw and a real rebel! no one else wants to do it :( lol

He's interested in quidditch... so he could respect you because your involved with quidditch? and you can slowly attempt to change his ways :D

Okay!! You can start the thread... warning though im not going to be on much for the next few weeks due to exams

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back