Roleplay Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elphaba Temple

OOC First Name
Alexis/Galinda. xD
Hey everyone, I haven't had much of a chance to roleplay with these characters and would really like to, so if you have any ideas for them, please post (Don't bother PMing me, I have so many accounts and it isn't likely I'll catch the PM until later) or Skype me up if you have me.

Elphaba Gervais Daryn-Temple:
Okay so I have very little plotted for Elphie here, except that most won't like her and people will tease her because well she is kind of icky and dorky. She won't ever fall in love with someone because she can't (see spoiler) and she doesn't understand most emotions so when people try to explain things to her she kind of just stares at them unwaveringly before leaving. Oh and her play by is Lea Michele, so when she attends Hoggies, I expect people to slushie her.

Having Aleximthymia brings complications to pointing out Elphaba's personality as it is a personality disorder in which there are difficulties identifying feelings, describing feelings and a number of other things that do effect what ones personality may be. These problems make it very difficult for her to relate to another human, which is why Elphaba is often seen as mean, harsh or sarcastic. She has a short fuse because she doesn't understand other people's emotions and often thinks of them as anger. She, also, avoids all contact that could bring someone closer emotionally to another. Her disability makes her more logical and realistic then she might have been in her upbringing if she didn't have this disorder. Elphie is also known to have spouts of Dysphoria in addition with her Aleximthymia. Commonly, she is enraged rather than having crying fits, like some sufferers do. She does not mind that her disorder has made her this way, in fact it doesn't effect her daily life other than her inability to decipher her own emotions and other peoples.

Clemence Pelletier:
For Clemence I kind of have relationships set for now so don't offer that, please and thank you. However, she is shy and people do tend to ignore her even if she is prefect and has some small power in the school and even if she is a muggle gymnast that is on the qualifying team for France for the Olympics. That's right, bby girl is going to the Olympics for Gymnastics. Only two or three people outside of her family and club know that she is a gymnast, which seems like a lot for her because of her chronic shy-ness. Um, in short I really don't know what I'm looking for for Clemence, but feel free to offer up your characters to her.

Joceline Richarde:
As most of you know, Joceline is bisexual and has a girlfriend-to-be and her finals are all set up and I think technically she is supposed to be with Ivan Petrov at the moment, but I'm honestly not too sure, haha. Anyway, keeping with this theme, Joce is shy and often doesn't come out of her dorm room or the library but I'm thinking that maybe someone with a girl character might fancy girls and let her know that she does as well because Joce still doesn't know. First I had a plot with Riley Alexandra but that has fallen through and so has the plot with Viv but this is very important for my characters future and who doesn't want to Wendy and Joce together? Cutest couple ever, no? PLEASE POSTTTT!

oh yeah, ages ago (like over a year IC), we decided Joce would be Jessame Rose's mentor type person due to both disliking magic. She's boy crazy right now, so not likely to be a pash-buddy, but are you still keen for that?

Okay, I have a plot idea.
Elphaba can't fall in love, Oscar can.

Oscar is the type to get quite emotionally attached to people, and if they were to become friends, he would most likely fall for her.
He'd try to make a move, but she'd take it the wrong way because of her condition. And not being able to understand what he means.
I haven't quite got this fully planned, because I wanted to ask you about it first.
It would be quite fun I think.

Still hating on magic. It's more of a secret at the moment, but she needs someone to vent with.

Sapphire and Elphaba can stick together seeing as I can see both of them getting bullied. It would happen to Sapphire because she doesn't talk like ever. The only one that she has uttered a word to so far is Oscar who I plan on having her hang around all the time. Like I said I can see them being put together because of a the 'safety in numbers' kind of thing. Though I can see Elphaba losing her temper a little with Sapphire because she communicated with sign language.

Em:
That is great! Do you want to start a topic?
- -

Ana:
Elphie would not understand what she is sa
ying and get frustrated and likely leave Sap
phire to her own. Maybe if she wrote things
down Elphaba would have a hire respect for
her but until then I see nothing for them to
be honest.
- -

Laura:
Could you specify which character you fanc
y roleplaying with please.

Here's the topic for JR and Joceline: Venting

Brittany:
Eventually, yes. Joce and Wendy will be
one another's finals. But until then, woul
d you mind? I wasn't planning on Joce g
oing to the feast but if you want they cou
ld meet there.
- -

Emma:
Thanks Emma, I'm posting atm.

Sappire does write things down when she really wants things to be understood so that could work.

Ana:
Great because Elphie wants to be a writer.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back