rodrigue res.

A

Anonymous

so yuo was waiting for her daughters to come for christmas and celebrate it with her and her husband. she's waiting for her oldest daughter to come, her husband just picked her at the airport of london.

house3sv4.jpg

alexia was really excited for her sister's up coming today with her dad, lexi is alexia's older sister and studying in hogwarts new zealand. she went to the kitchen to asked her mom if they are here.

lexi was waiting for her father that going to pick her up on the airport of London. she kept glancing on her wrist watch every time. "where's my dad, his really late now." lexi said irritated while watching the second had turned clockwise. then suddenly some hug her from her back and she turned.

william was already at the airport and ready to hug her oldest daughter, when he saw a glimpse of her. he already know the figure of the body and the hair who she took from him and her mother, willliam surprise lexi from the back by hugging her tight.

lexi turned who just hug her and she saw her very loving father and she hugged her back. "dad, i miss you." she said still not taking off her arms to her father. "where's mom and alexia?" she asked.

william was very glad that she saw her daughter alive and in one piece, he know magic isn't good enough to learn about it. her daughter didn't want to let go of him maybe of excitement when lexi asked where is her mother and sister. "they're at home preparing something good for dinner." william said now let going of lexi. "we have to go now, they're really excited to see you." he said while leading lexi into their car.

"alexia, they're not here yet maybe there's a long traffic outside, don't worry they will be here."so yuo said to her daughter. "could you make the salad, dear. its kind a late to have a long lasting salad, could you do yours."she asked to her daughter smiling. so yuo went on the back yard of their house to check their barbecue.

"oh, thought they're already here, ok i can make it on time." alexia said to her mother and went to the refrigerator to take the needed ingredients for the salad. when she got what she needed she started to chop the carrot, zuqinis, and the boiled eggs. then she took a tray for the salad and she started with the lettuce and placed the carrot, zuqinis and the boiled eggs in the tray. "finished and well done, alexia." alexia said to herself in a mid-voice.

lexi and her father lead to the car, as she walked to the car she looked at her home town and said a mid-voice "i'm home at last." and she went inside of the passenger sit at the front of the car with her father on the other side. they drove in silence, when it suddenly rain out side and lexi looked at the window sill, she smiled and remember her friends at hogwarts.

william recognize the sudden silence between him and lexi, "whats wrong, dear? aren't you happy that your home at last." william said to her daughter. "be happy just for this month of time, ok." he looked at her daughter and back to his driving thing. then a min or so they came to their house. the house was big and has a wide lawn when someone enter, they drove inside and stop the car outside of the house.

"i'm ok, dad. its just i missed my friends already, but i'll make sure this is the best christmas vacation ever, ok." lexi said while looking at her father. then suddenly lexi smiled and saw their house, they stop outside of their house. "where's mom and alexia? they should be here waiting for us." she said.

william beep the horn of the car to call his wife and daughter, waited for a short moment. "are you sure your alright, lexi?" william said to his daughter who misses her friends at school. "by the way next year will be alexia's first year at beauxbatons academy." he reminded his daughter upon it. then he looked outside and saw his wife and daughter with umbrella on their hands.

as alexia finished decorating the dinning table, she heard the horn of the car of her father and emerged at the front door and picked up the umbrella on the umbrella rack. she open the door while her mother is on her back with a umbrella on the hand. alexia open her umbrella and went to the passenger sit where lexi was sitting.

lexi saw her sister with a umbrella in hand and went beside of the car, lexi went out and hug her sister very tight. "how are you, i heard that your going to be a first year next year?" lexi said very happy to see her sister. lexi lead alexia inside, when they are all inside she hug her mother and said "mom, i missed you so much." and she un hugged her and lexi smiled. "what's that smell, its smells like dinner is already serve." lexi said and giggle.

william was indeed relief that they heard the horn of the car, his oldest daughter walked out of the car and hug her sister and went inside of the house. he then too walked out and was greeted by a smile of his wife and they went inside of the house. the house was decorated well with christmas tree and socks at the fireplace, the aroma of the food was making him eat like a goat. "shall we eat our dinner now." william insisted on it.

lexi smiled to her father who looked like he will eat a living goat, "shall we eat now, i'm really starving and the food at the plane isn't good enough."she said while smiling to her family. they all went to the dinning area and took a sit, lexi was beside of her sister. she took a mashed potato, chicken and some gravy; lexi dig in and was relief with the food.

so yuo was happy that her oldest daughter came just before the christmas eve, any min is christmas eve and they will all count the timer for the start of it. they all headed at the dinning area and sited opposite to each other. "hows everything at school, lexi." she said to lexi smiling while so yuo was taking a salad the her younger daughter made.

while lexi was eating her mom asked her how's everything at school. she stop eating and looked at her mother. "its fine mom, i have great friends actually." she said smiling to her mother. then lexi took another chicken and eat it nervously.

william looked at his oldest daughter and said "is there any problem, lexi." he put down his fork and knife down and once again looked at his daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back